Hello

F

Fire Slinger

Hey, I found this site a few days ago and decided to join. I'm really sick of websites like mindripper where all they talk about is tourneys. I consider myself a causal player, even though I play in tournaments about twice a month. I'm pretty good, once I got 3rd place with a modified Stompy deck that had 4 Ornithopers. Now that's original.I really like the website, just wish it was updated more often.I do have one question. How do I post causal decks? I want to post my artifact deck. Thanks!!

M

Multani

Tag Guard

Welcome to the CPA!
Nice to see a new face! :)

You can post your deck going to the "Casual Decks and Varients" forum. Then click "post topic", and type your deck up.
Hope to see your deck soon! :D

G

Gumby Khan

Welcome, Fire Slinger! Hope you enjoy this site more than the others you mentioned. Now, if you mean the signatures underneath peoples name, you can edit that in your personal profile. If you want to "quote" someone in your post, you need to first get the person's birth-name and then a valid credit card. Charge the limit on the card and buy as many sexual periphenalia as possible and send them to that person with a little sticky that says, "...and you can quote me on that!" You should get a response in a week if the request has been approved. Look for a ticking package in your mailbox. If disapproved, you may want to leave the country and fast. I have some passports if you need them. :) Just kidding, I really don't know how to quote someone, so I just copy and paste. ;)

L

Lythand

My deck plays Ornithopters. Its Awesome! First turn thopter, Rancor. A 2/2 flyer with trample for one mana. Here comes BIG BIRD!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome!

I haven't done quotes but I think you cut and paste and then put [quote ] [/quote ] around it (without the spaces). Check the FAQ on the upper right - that might mention it if no one else does first. Here, I'll try:

Test, though this should be in the Testing forum

T

theorgg

welcome.

and I'm not sure about what Gumby was talking about, so you might want to forget it.

as for the updates-- only two people work with that part of the site, and both of them have other real-world obligations, so somtimes they don't get on and update the articals like would be good. and somtimes noone has sent in any articals to be posted.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Gumby was using "quote" in the context of "quote me a price of something" (like a car or mortgage or something).

G

garfobosonfire

Ah good, another minion for the glorious army of the CPA!

Welcome! :D