Hello.

Discussion in 'New & Returning Members' started by Manpriest, Dec 15, 2003.

1. Manpriest New Member

Heya all,

Let's see, I started playing magic during the dark-antiquities era, played up until Alliances and quit, sold all my power (doh!) among many other things. I just started playing again a few months ago, play a weekly T2 tournament and play casually quite a bit. Hmm...I'm 24, work a boring office job, am not married, enjoy long walks on the beach, candle lit dinner....er...forget all that stuff. Anyway, just wanted to say hi.

Jason
  2. EricBess Active Member

Boy, even bringing up walks on the beach and candlelit diner...Are you sure you're in the right forum?
  3. Manpriest New Member

Seemed like everyone else in this place had a few screws loose upstairs so ya know...figured it'd work.
  4. Nightstalkers Creature — Nightstalker

We resemble that remark.

Welcome to the CPA, the doctor will be in shortly to check your insanity levels. :D

The Nightstalkers
  5. Svenmonkey Pants Chancellor

Do you like romantic walks to the convenience store? (pls)
  6. Mazzak Stylemongering Protodeity

loose screws mean falling light fixtures. falling light fixtures mean glass on the ground. glass on the ground means injured foot. injured foot has cuts... just like a jigsaw puzzle! are you telling us that we are a few pieces short??

All lunacy aside (hah!) welcome to the CPA...
  7. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

8. train The Wildcard!!!...

Welcome!...

Don't mind all the insanity around here...

though some of us are married and have kids - this MAGIC addiction causes a little bit of temporal disturbance...;)
  9. Nightstalkers Creature — Nightstalker

A little would be the famous man vanishing in thin air when walking around his horse.

The CPA is practically the Tolarian Academy accident all over again...

—The Nightstalkers—