hello there

P

Pseudonym

hey
i just looked at your counter that has how many members there are and it looks like i am number 666
cool

D

Darsh

AHHHH!!! Devil Member!! Ok just kidding welcome to the CPA! I'm Darsh and I will be the first to tell you that everyone here is insane (hey dw you forgot to say that.) Oh and later a member by the name of Zadok001 will come by and give you a nickname speech (NO ONE ELSE SAY THE NICKNAME SPEECH OK?) Zadok001 hasn't got to say it in awile.

J

Jaws10387

Welcome!

Darn! I thiught i said something original when i looked at the other thread and said we should let Zadok say the speech. And then i come here and you already said it. :(

D

Darsh

Well I happen to be a mindreader the only downside is that you have to have lost your mind to be one ;)

N

nodnarb24

AAAHHHH THE DEVIL!!!!! GET HIM OFF ME!!!! GET HIM OFF ME!!!! Oh wait, that's not you that's the little red guy on my should that tells me to burn things.

O

Ogg

ME OGG! OGG SAY HI! OGG YELLS. OGG TALKS IN THIRD PERSON. OGG HAS FUN ON CPA! OGG TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT.
(Yelling)
me ogg! ogg say hi! ogg yells. ogg talks in third person.
this no working as ogg wanted. ogg yell normally again
(Normal)
OGG LIKE THIS BETTER. OGG SAY WELCOME TO CPA, MEMBER 666!

Welcome to the CPA, Pseudonym!

S

sageridder

Welcome.You know what i've been listening to country music backwards.Cool thing is i'm no longer a drunk,my wife don't cheat no more and my truck ain't broke down no more.J/K:p

A

Apollo

What? I'm not allowed to steal it again? I'm determined to steal his speech in one of these threads, and you're not going to stop me, just you watch:

begin{nickname speech} Ok, here's the deal. I am your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me with a request for a specific one, I will give it to you'.
/end{nickname speech}

Ha! Actually, you're not going to PM me, you want to PM Zadok001 with your nickname request. That's really his speech, though he never gets to say it.

Make sense? No? Get used to it:)

Apollo

Z

Zadok001

[me] sticks out his tongue at Apollo. [/me]

Ya' know, I scrolled through reading this thread, and found people waiting for me to make my speech! :) And then I found YOUR post Apollo! Bad, bad firey chicken! Bad Phoenix! Bad!

Anyways, I'm done ranting at Apollo now... I'm this oft-referred to Zadok, needless to say, welcome aboard! And I don't care if Apollo DID steal my speech, here it is again, in it's original, unedited glory!

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

S

sageridder

Weeelll i was told not to speak of it but conny chung said it was just between us so.I had to also go back to this old cemetary behind another one and well things kinda went amock
from there.* sageridder quickly dons his aluminum foil protective headgear hides in the shadows and shivers in fright

N

Namielus

I'm all the crazyness, if you need to blame anything on crazy thats me.

S

sageridder

And yea i'm not going to do the trendy thing and go orange,I like purple.:p:p:p:p

N

nanokill

welcome you to the asylum that is the cpa. no one here is sane, but it has soft walls, good food , warm jackets, i know i'll never leave [me]struggles with straight jacket"come off dammit"[/me]j/k

enjoy the insanity.looks like you will fit right in here.

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Under a new policy, NO1 is allowed to use my car without asking me first. Just letting you guys know.

::pulls out a table, punch, pie, and deep fried funnel cakes with toppings of your choice:: mmmmm fair food. For any1 who likes greek food, your gonna love my next welcome dinner.

Well, welcome to the CPA

S

sageridder

I couldn't think of a better way to make my 100th post but just to sit down with you all a and just enjoy run-on sentences, and fair food.Just hope there is punch as well.

D

Darsh

Happy 100th post to sageridder more fair food for everyone I like fair food alot do you like fair food too I also hope there is punch because I like punch do you like punch too?