Hello, I'm new!

S

Sidar Jabari

Just wanted to wish everyone a cheery hullo from little old England!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Well, hullo to you, too. how're you doing, on this fine crumpet of a day? I hope you find your stay here in the CPA an enjoyable one.

Who am I? I'm the resident crazy man!!!!!!!! Here's your room key. It's in between Nodnarb24's room and Zadok001's room. If you need anything. Just whistle. It'll make you look like an idiot, which being an idiot is what I'm all about.

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

nodnarb24

Good da' mate! Let's put a shrimp on the barby. Oh wait that's australian.

Let's try this again.

Good mourning chap. Let's have tea and crumpets when Big Ben strikes noon. Don't forget to carry a tourch when you are stuck on a lift when the tele is out.

That's better.

[Edited by nodnarb24 on 01-25-01 at 11:19 AM]

D

Daggertooth

Welcome fellow european! Hope you enjoy your stay in the CPA.

Daggertooth

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Daggerooth's European? GET THE TAR AND FEATHER'S!!!!

*No one knows what Ransac is talking about, so they get the tar and feathers and dump them on Ransac.*

Thank you. That's what I wanted.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

Teferi

another magic related persona! whee now we have 4!
welcome to the secret club even the founders don't know about the magic persona Mafia...here's your secret room key, a million dollars, and three secret assassinations, remember if u change your name all these thing will become void and u will be killed promptly

[me]gives Sidar two buff body guards[/me]

remember we secretlty rule this place...it's secret

D

Darsh

Welcome to the funny pages.
You can stay as long as you don't act like; Ransac, Teferi, TURDCUTTER, Daggertooth, Mr. Xarvox, and Zadok001 (He's the real crazy one around here, but don't tell him I said it...)

G

Gerode

Please enjoy your stay at the Casual Psychiatric Asylum!

Don't be afraid of all the loonies running around the boards; most of them haven't even made it out of their straight jacket yet! Like me!

[me] looks at his Shiny Straight Jacket. [/me]

Anyways, don't let us scare you, and welcome to the CPA!

And yes, a few people here actually do claim to be sane.

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

Welcome Aboard!

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'.
/end{nickname speech}

hey, now that fuzzy's gone, somebody's got to steal the nickname speech. y not me?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac starts laughing. He keeps laughing.*

Announcer:While Ransac is laughing, we welcome you to the most magical place on Earth.....or at least in the web sites on earth. This is the CPA. A place where children run naked in the streets. A place where politicians beat each other up for coffee money. A place where the female population.......is practically non-existant. Now, back to Ransac.

*Ransac is still laughing.*

Announcer:O....kay?

Ransac, cpa trash man

H

Hawaiian mage

Okay, I'm not going to bother lieing this time. I could really care less if you posted here or not, since chances are that will be the only post you ever make. Like the rest here, I mearly am raising my post count.

-Hawaiian "at least I can admitt it" mage

M

MrXarvox

I'm not exactly firmly attached to the world.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I have 3 different personas.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

I cackle evilly a lot, so much I have a sore throat.

Bwahahahahahaha..... ow

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
You only have three personas? HAH!!!!! I HAVE MANY MORE!!!!!!

*Ransac turns into the abominable poo-man and launches poo missiles at the pentagon. Ransac turns back into Ransac.*

You don't want to know what the other ones are.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Z

Zadok001

Welcome aboard! :) England, neh? Go talk to Gizmo, our local Brit of choice. (Amazing how such a tiny little island can have such a HUGE impact on the rest of the world... Size intimidation? I think not! J/K)

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

D

DÛke

...it's a crazy place, I'll tell ya. Watch your back, ALL the time...you'll neva' know where death lurks; any second, anyone...could be trying to get you into the Battle Arena. Don't go there.

[Pats on the back] Oh, boy...I'll tell ya...it's your choice...go with the crazy flow, or be on your own crazy boat (what I did). Up to ya.

Anyway, no matta'what, just have fun. :)

S

Sidar Jabari

How many times do I have to post before I can be rid of this New Member status? It destroys all my credibility. Hmmmm.....