Hello, i'm knew

K

K9Archmage

Hello. I would like to announce my triumphant return to the hellhole we call the CPA. Which, in case you didn't know, stands for Curly Poop Always. Now...
*K9Archmage pissses on Ransac*
now THAT'S entertainment. which reminds me... i will be switching screen names soon. i will have the same ego, same logo, so don't worry...In fact i'll make a new SN right now.I will post in this thread once done

S

Salacious Crumb

I'm a new member. Now... to work up my post count...

Hoipa

S

Salacious Crumb

Fuzzy: What do you mean "another" spawn
SPiderman: I was meaning to change it for a time, but i never could bring myself to do it, because of my precious post count. But for some reason, i stopped caring about it.

Hoipa

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

fuzzy: he never said that he vas nev. He said that he vas "knev"

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

There goes good old Turd Cutter, forsaking all "w"s to this day... :D

Qelcome!...

Oh, I suppose you already got that... Is there a smilie of pouting?

You may want to switch back after you realize that your post count doesn't go up in Off Topic or the Battle Arena anymore... of course, if you don't care about it at all, then that won't concern you.

S

Salacious Crumb

YOU JUST POSTED A "W"! MWHAAHAH! YOu wrote "new"!
Hoipa

F

fuzzy510

From now on, I'll replace all "R"s in my New Member posts with "Z"s.

T

TheFunkyNose

Dude... Like, what are you trying to do? Like, that's totally five minutes ago. Dude... Like, you're totally crazy!

Hi, I'm down here.

S

Salacious Crumb

Ransac, don't worry, i'm still the same old crazy sock-smelling dwarf that i've always been, except now i'm also a kowakian lizard monkey

Hoipa

F

fuzzy510

That's pzetty damn messed up, Czumb. Oz, should I say, K9Azchmage.

F

fuzzy510

It's all pazt of my plan to zeplace all "Z's" with "Z's" in my posts in the New Membezs thzeads.

S

Salacious Crumb

Well then, i will replace all "P"'s with "F"s

And Wayne Gretzkey has the f***, he has decided to fee in his fants for no affarent reason. It affears my dog is made from fotatoes and sfam.

Hoifa