Hello, hello!

E

ekomanii

I quit playing shortly after Ice Age, was playing just shortly before Dark came out.

I have oh, thousands and thousands of cards most of which I cannot use in the most common format here in Washington (type2). lol

My son (12) just "graduated" from Pokemon, Yu gi oh, etc. into Magic, and I am walking him through getting started, etc.

Think I am going to sell off some of my cards to get (re) started in style. :)

N

Nightstalkers

Well, your contribution to the whole of the CPA is most welcome.

Some of us here are quite the collectors of specific cards, so watch out what you try to sell.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Heh, on that note, I'm a mere 46 cards away from completing my Ice Age set. Yay me! It will be my first real complete set, although technically I also have an Unglued set completed...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Originally posted by Spiderman
I could trade you for them also....
Whoa! Trade me for them? Like selling me to myself as a slave or something along those lines? :eek:

I mean, understand that I am slightly skeptical about such deals, as I've been ripped off in the past. Last time I sold myself into slavery was an absolute mess... :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I plan on trading for some of them with this one guy soon. After I find out what he has, I'll post my updated list of Ice Age cards I still need...

Where should I post it though, anyway? Not in Ekomanii's welcome thread here. Speaking of which, welcome, Ekomanii.

Killer Joe

Welcome. Nevermind some of these youngin's Their NUTZ! Especially that StalkerNightDude :).

Hey Oversoul, Check out my portal/unglued list.

E

ekomanii

Yeah, it's been a bit overwhelming to pick Magic up again in the middle, as it were, since in the past I've usually kept up pretty well with the sets (I build 'player' sets of four of each card - basically collect four sets of each expansion.) and now I need to play catch up.

I'm building PTQ Mirrodin block decks now, have two completed that seem to work really well. (mono green, and R/G beatdown)

I have piles and piles of Ice Age, think I am down to my last 6 jester's masks, and 4 Caps. lol