hello everyone

S

sentinel

Why, hello.

I'm new here, but I've been reading these forums for a while.

I found my way here some while ago through mtgnews.com.

P

Purple_jester

Let's get this straight: You've been reading the posts at this forum for some time, and it took you this long to register? I see. You are what some people call a "voyeur," yes? Very good then. Another wacko.

Welcome to the insane asylum that is the CPA. ;)

K

K

Well, I've been reading these posts for a long, long time before registering too, Sentinel. I pretty much figured out most of the popular opinion in here.

Don't listen to Mrs. Queen up there, she's a wacko herself, she just don't like to admit it very often.:)

My name is K. I joined very recently, and I must say, I like the way this place works, especially the decks section.

Welcome here, Sentinel. If you're a wacko, you'll fit in, if you're not, you'll fit in too. That's why this place is great; it accepts all walks of life.

[Edited by K on 11-04-00 at 11:21 AM]

P

Purple_jester

K, I'm afraid you've got me all wrong. I'm not a wacko. I am insane. There is a subtle difference between the two. ;) Oh, BTW, I've known you were a voyeur for a long time.

N

nodnarb24

I am wacko. I'll speak in my native tongue, Wackonease.

Aboebfuovf SIhepifn iuhfr voiu viurhg hrg obho hn orhg hbo hgon ruogh vhu hjvo uhuohgujh ihj ihguoihvn hoihrg.

Translator: Hi and welcome to the CPA.

D

Darsh

We're all crazy! Get that straight!
and Welcome to the CPA:D

Z

Zadok001

[me] wonders how many people would believe him if he said he was a lurker... [/me]

No one. Oh, well.

Welcome aboard, Sentinel! Drag all the other lurkers out of the shadows with ya', what say?

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

A

Apollo

Wow, that's like twice in a row that you've gotten to say your nickname speech yourself, Zodak!:)

Anyway, welcome!

H

Hawaiian mage

Okay... I'm boss. Yadda yadda yadda. Everyone is pretending I'm not blah blah blah worship me.

K

K9Archmage

if you don't wanna get kicked off, then you must worship that all-mighty donkeys.

D

dw51688

Heya! I'm kinda new here too. However you distinguish new...

T

The Raven

[me]pulls out a hunting knife[/me]

GIMME PIE, OR I'LL CUT YA!!!

j/k

Hello and welcome :D

But seriously, give me pie.

M

MrXarvox

I am the most Illustrious Mr. Xarvox.
I am pure evil, of the "good" sort.
Now I know what you're thinking.
Youre thinking "you're not evil, I bet at home you like to pet your kitty cat"
well you're damn right I like to pet my kitty cat!
There's nothing more evil than cute and fuzzy!

Muahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Welcome.

G

Gerode

Hi! I'm one of the insane CPA Members!

Cats. Cute. Furry. Evil. Cool.

S

sentinel

*sentinel drags out a huge sack of pies and eats one before giving the rest to the raven.

I like pie too...

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

that was pretty messed up Xarvox

"the light is merely an illluion for those too timid to embrace the darkness"

lol kitty kat