Hello Buddies

J

Jettaran

hello, I am one of Zadoks, there are now 5 of us, I'm the dopey one.

by the way I am Naked and Famous!!!!!
Sitting on my back porch singing, petting my kitty, eating a peach while watchin a little dune buggy drive by. Bowl of candy by my hand, me Buddy Bollwievill watchin one million monkeys picking up guitars, I'm not going to make it. what do you think? Get it? :)

N

nanokill

welcome you to the asylum that is the cpa. no one here is sane, but it has soft walls, good food , warm jacktes, i know i'll never leave(struggles with straight jacket"come off dammit"j/k :D

enjoy the insanity.looks like you will fit ight in

and also if you are wondering about the cool little nicknames under our names. but you already know him.....i just like to annoy him by posting his speech. here ya go zadok001

zadok's nickname speech:
begin{nickname speech} Ok, here's the deal. I am your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me with a request for a specific one, I will give it to you'.
/end{nickname speech}

D

Darsh

Hi! I'll be the 2nd one to welcome you to the CPA. I'll also be the first one to invite you to the battle arena(that's how many of us get post numbers that high):)

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Thats kind of...interesting...yea...k. Well I will be the first to welcome you to the CPA with food. Thats my gimic. I pretend to be your friend, then when you aren't looking...whoops, said too much.

::pulls up in the Stationwagon of Welcomeness. Pulls out punch, pie, and Cream Puffs.:: I love cream puffs. I don't know why I never made them before.

H

Hawaiian mage

Hey! I love the Presidents of the United States of America! They'er my favorite band!

I'm no longer alone..!

S

sageridder

I have a feeling you allready are sporting the aluminum protective headgear.Welcome aboard.

Z

Zadok001

And I'm the really dumb guy here to welcome you... Who is this? :)

A

Apollo

Welcome! How come Zadok's been here forever and now his group is all coming at once?

D

Dark Horse

Let me be the ninth person to welcome you to the CPA. I know you'll fit in just fine. Here's your government issue straightjacket, immortal battle arena 48 guage machine gun, and some moggs that will cater to your every whim. If you ever need advice, heres a standard issue leprachaun. He always has some wisdom to offer. Mine tells me to burn things:)

Animal cracker in my soup. Monkeys and rabbits loop the loo- ahh help where are you taking me. Stop it man. Stop. Stop. STOP!!! Oh look at all the pretty colors.

Z

Zadok001

Well, Duel's been here some time now... :) As for the rest of 'em... I can't explain it! My protoge (Cerberus) has apparently been lurking all summer and just figured out what name to use, Nameilus joined of his own accord, and now whoever this is. I'm curious as hell right now, though! Someone from my group joined and I didn't recognize their username! Aiieee! (Worse still, no nickname requests from either Cerberus or this guy...)

C

Cerberus

Zadok you don't know who Jettaran is it is the one that usaly comes in with duel afer school he joined at the end of last year but never posted you know the one the little white guy, the little white guy now do you know

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome!

I'm wondering along with Apollo, first it was Foundation of Rancor who was the top recruiter and now it looks like Zadok overtook him... :)

N

NeuroDeus

Hi...welcome to the best place after heaven...or it used to be...

C

Cerberus

hi Jettaran welcome to the CPA I know who you are that is because I am smart righ, righ have fun posting
By the way it has taken you a while to put your first post up

M

Multani

THis is the insane aslyumn called the CPA. I'm one of the sane hunters.
(Although I've decided to take a vacation.)
Zadok is trying to pave the way for his invasion of the CPA@!!!! :D

D

Duel

Welcome! This is a friend of mine from WAAY back who got me started on magic cards and who I violently disagree with. We only play together because some of the best decks in the school are the ones he builds and I tweak.

"movin' to the country, gonna eat me alot of peaches"

"Those luck bastards, they don't have to work. Painting giant billboards, and 80, foot, smurfs. Everybody wants to be Naked and Famous! Everone wants to be just like me I'm naked. and famous."
-POTUS, Naked and Famous.

C

Cerberus

What ever you say Duel I must say that DAN the spark and Zadok alwas have had good decks pluse there is me I am not that bad also so there is alot of good players in the school not just you and Jettaran