Hello again

V

Veldrane

Hi. I don't know how many people actually remember me, but I was one of the founding members of the CPA before things got out of control in my life. I was Veldrane of Sengir back then but I seem to have forgotten my password. It's been so long since I've even touched a computer, to tell you the truth.

But I haven't quit playing magic at all and I am glad to be back. I hope this place is as cool as remember it to be. It sure looks different.

Thanks for listening!

S

Salacious Crumb

A founder? HEre? Hmmm. IT is time for a sacrifice. Fuzzy, come here!
*Fuzzy510 regrettably cuts off his right pinky*
I hope this is a good offering
Oh, by the way, i'm not a newbie. i have almost 700 posts, but i got a new screen name!

Hoipa

B

Baron Sengir

Veldrane? Holy crap, man!

I am glad to hear that things are going well for you again, my friend. I recently took a hiatus for awhile as well.

This place has changed but only for the better. You're gonna love it.

Welcome back, Veldrane.

I remain
The Baron
"one from the vaults ..."

A

Apollo

Shnikies, Batman! He's back!

You'd better have a darn good excuse for disappearing for this long.:)

S

Salacious Crumb

Damnit! How come everybody knows him cept me? I've been on the CPA for a long time!

Hoipa

D

Dementia

OHHHHHhhhhhhh?!?!?! Your not new?

I guess I must forgo the neck compressing chair shot this time:(

And by the way Delicious Crumb, I don't know him either. Your not alone MAN!

G

Gerode

Who are you? I don't like strangers. They give me candy that tastes bad.

;)

Welcome back!

F

fuzzy510

Welcome (back) to the Caz Police of Asia! Watch out for Zadok. He's suing the producezs of "Just Visiting" foz stealing his life stozy. :D

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

Velcome back, old buddy Veldrane! Hov you been doing for the time that you've been avay? Ve've got a lot of catching up to do!

A

Apollo

Nobody knows him cause he ran off in early 2000, around the time I registered.

D

DÛke

...I don't know him too...so that's why it's a good time to introduce myself! :)

[I don't think he's comin' back though]

Like they said, the CPA has changed, but only for better...especially when everything seems to fall apart on you...all you have to do is...Vogue. :)

M

maraud234

you don't know me, and you probably never will, but don't let that get in the way of our friendship

M

maraud234

Yeah! We hate new people, new people suck, we ought to send all you new people where you came from.... wait! Aren't you new FunkyNose?

I really don't hate new people, it was just a joke, as long as you are a mormon you can come back to the CPA

S

Salacious Crumb

TheFunkyNose has been on the CPA longer than you, maraud:)... cept he doesn't post much

Hoipa

S

Salacious Crumb

Huh? I don't get its...
*2 hours later*
OH! NOW I GET IT! HAHHAHHA
...I think

Hoipa