Heavy Casulties

M

Multani

Tag Guard

The CPA has just lost 2 veteran members. I believe this is a huge blow as a lot of the most influencial voices in the CPA are veteran members. I have nothing against non veterans. My point is that veteran members usually have stayed in the CPA for quite some time. Quitting so suddenly like this is definately something to worry about. Magic Jackal had 300+ posts. What if a founder quits? What then? I believe that the CPA will last, but at this rate, most of the CPA veterans will be gone in a few years. I know most of you have a life and school, but is it so much to ask that you visit the site and keep it alive? I know I may be a little paranoid but the loss of two very important members is a very bad blow. Anyway, I just wanted to bring this issue to your attention. Thank You.

"To make peace with the forest, make peace with me."
-Multani to Urza

M

Multani

Tag Guard

Magic Jackal and Ophidian
"quit"
Magic Jackal said he'll no longer post and will visit every now and then.
Ophidian said he just quit Magic until Prophecy.

Hope that helps.

"To make peace with the forest, make peace with me."
-Multani to Urza

A

Apollo

I don't think I've seen TheOrgg much lately... maybe I'm just not paying much attention.

C

Child of Gaea

What were the reasons for them choosing to quit? Maybe they were legitimate and the way it sounds to me is you are a little paranoid :)

Child

M

Multani

Tag Guard

Yup. Paranoid is my job.
The reasons they quit are legitimate,
though Jackal would regret quiting if he saw the Deck discussions.:D :(
I hope they'll come back because they were truly good members.
Child, I'm not the only one that's paranoid.:D

C

Captain Caveman

We haven't heard from Spart in awhile.

Where the heck are you?

G

garfobosonfire

I feel kind of bad im not a veteran, and I hope most of u veterans will stay here. Im trying to become one. CPA is better than mtgnews.com so I wanna keep it alive. So Hooza and Kudos!

L

Lythand

heh.he...heehh..he..He said "member"

ok that was old..but I had to do it.
Anyway, I would like to say that I am not a verteran member, but I hope to become one. I think that the loss of 2 veteran members is important. But a look on the positive side is that there are new member joining. And someday with dedication they will be the veterans. As long as we have continued support of present members and the new ones to follow, then I beleive that CPA will flurish. I am only about a week old in the CPA members guild, but I plan to be here a while. So with all do respect from veterans and newbies, we will come through this tragic *sniff* and terrible *sniff*..time...
Sorry I just couldnt hold back.

Anyway with everyones support, I believe CPA is here for a while.