Hear Ye Hear Ye

R

Razormouse

It has come to the mighty Razormouse, That train is either the biggest scrub ever or he just can't read. So he either really sucks at magic or he didn't go to school, or maybe he just played really sucky magic in school. Whatever it may be the mere fact of reading any of his posts has made my game play worse. I know have to purge myself from his stupidity.
:rolleyes:

J

Jigglypuff

This really doesn't belong in the decks forum. This should be moved to the Battle Arena where you two can settle your differences in the most violent way possible.

(- Steve -)

M

Mikeymike

I know have to purge myself from his stupidity.
What brilliant irony in that statement.

Seriously though, if we can expect the rest of your input to be like this - go somewhere else.

R

Razormouse

I think with that being the only mistake when refering to PURGING MYSELF OF HIS STUPIDITY, it was fitting.
Edit:BTW I can and will post wherever I feel I shall want to post, but it always makes me feel good to point out idiots when I see them. I made my first 3 posts on here and Train thought he had to tell me I was wrong. So that is where it is coming from. I can care less, If you want to take advice from me. I am however not a casual player, but 2 of my friends that post here are. So I just checking things out.

K

Killerbob

Sometimes someone doesnt agree with you. And sometimes someone gives you a bad advice. It just has to be like that.

CPA is the most friendly forum I know. Lets keep it like that. If youre not a casual player its easy. Go somewhere else.

After reading your reply at Retrogamers post, I have to edit this.
I have never seen anyone at CPA replying that arrogantly. The post have absolutely no constructive purpose. And you are wrong too. Retrogamer might have the good cards. I do, and even then I prefer type 1,5 because I think the restricted cards pulls the game in a direction I dont like.

Remember this is CASUAL PLAYERS ALLIANCE.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
It seems that we have a new flamer amongst us.

Like what's been said, this is not a place where dumb advice is shunned. Who knows, what may seem dumb now may very well be broken someday(and my friends, back around Weatherlight, all mocked me when I said "Squirrels will reign supreme someday").

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

Mikeymike

BTW I can and will post wherever I feel I shall want to post, but it always makes me feel good to point out idiots when I see them. I made my first 3 posts on here and Train thought he had to tell me I was wrong. So that is where it is coming from. I can care less, If you want to take advice from me. I am however not a casual player, but 2 of my friends that post here are. So I just checking things out.
How can I phrase this properly (Train I hope you don't mind if I use you as an example). The fact that Train plays Magic is almost secondary to the CPA, we respect his input because he's a genuinely good guy and has earned the respect to become a member of this online community. We don't care how fantastic at Magic you are, how much you stink, or how often you crack jokes - what the majority of the people here care about is that you are respectful of everyone else's opinion/views.

You want to hang out here and check out the scene you are welcome to. But don't be combative, that crap belongs on the boards of Brainburst, MTGNews, etc. Not here. Over the years the CPA has been home to more than a few serious players (and a couple of Pros) so your play level doesn't mean much, what matters is that you are not an a-hole.

W

WickedBoy6

...and MikeyMike has spoke truth. When I first came here, I wasn't sure what I was doing, and I was acting like kind of a crazed loon (I'm still a loon, but I know my limits now). Train is a man that has helped me in more ways than one, and for that, I respect him.

BTW I can and will post wherever I feel I shall want to post
That doesn't make me respect you. In fact, that makes me want to lob chips at you. I severely doubt there's any room for hatred outside of a friendly grudge in the battle arena. So, Razormouse, if you intend to act this way, take it to another board.

D

DÛke

It's funny, actually, and naturally, how people tend to contradict themselves so easily. What is this, a person who dislikes another? Should we do something about it? Perhaps we should look at this from a higher perspective: some people dislike each other; I don't have to respect, like, or even pretend to (especially when an opinion is stupid) - you don't have to neither respect nor like me. You truly have no respect, in that you are readily dismissive of a disagreeable opinion, trying to sustain whatever atmosphere of joy you have built for yourselves, wanting another to depart simply because he disagrees...how utterly disrespectful! - but the comedy ends not here, but when you claim to respect at all! How lovely. Maybe we should make the matter clearer to our new member, and all new members to come: if you come here and dislike another member, and actually express the feeling, not repress it, hide it, then you are free to leave. Indeed, it seems that we have an “Alliance” in our hands…

R

Razormouse

It was only that Train posted on everything I posted on saying I was wrong. Then someone pointed out he was wrong. So I think he needs to refer back to some basics in magic or stop trying to prove others wrong to make him appear right.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Um..train didn't post on everything you posted saying you were wrong. I just did a search of what you've posted so far, most the time you posted after train, and only once did he actually disagree with you. Train was pretty much just posting deck advice, and you posted different advice. I think you just got a little defensive, nothing wrong with that it happens sometimes, but it's no reason to attack train. You remind me alot of turtlewax joe when he started coming here. You seem to have a strong personality, well so does train(IMHO) perhaps thats why you clashed so easily?

M

Mazzak

Bah, if they're going to fight they might as well do it here in the arena, and make it interesting.

Keyword: interesting.

Hint: Shut up and start bludgeoning.

R

Razormouse

I really don't care but I think its fun to stir up the ****e. I didnt think people would react this bad to it. Its a game magic. It was the when he quoted me "someone actually made me play it out i attacked for 1" and He tried to catch me and say that Acedemy Rector was a 2/2 if he has nothing better to do then to try and point out an error like that, he is in a sad state in his life. In fact, I was right as I am alot when it comes to magic. I have played now aprox. 6 years. I have been played tourneys the last 5 and half. Since Mercadian Masque era on tourneys. I have run-ins with players, so I know alot of cards and alot of rulings on cards. Rules in tourneys, overall knowledge of magic in general. I posted here cause a few of my friends were looking place they could post decks to look them over and see what people playing. They found this one cause they said alot of people posting here. I just came to see what was up. I posted 2 times and on both Train had something to disagree with me about.

J

Jigglypuff

So train had nothing better to do in his life than erroneously point out the power and toughness of Academy Rector and you have nothing better to do in your life than talk about how train had nothing better to do in his life than erroneously point out the power and tougness of Academy Rector. Am I correct?

(- Steve -)

R

Razormouse

I am never wrong. :D Nor will anyone try to prove otherwise. Its also late and I watching The Bourne Identity and Prerelease so close no sleep. FUN FUN! Magic Tourney, Magic Friends. Trading with scrubs. Beating down scrubs. Winning booster drafts. When will it end.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
AAAARRRRRRRGGGG!!!!!! I CAN"T WAIT ANYMORE!!!!!!!! MUST BATTLE!!!!!!!!!

*Ransac hits Azreal upside the head with a lead rabbit.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Nightstalkers

*picks Razormous' pocket*

Just why do we have to argue about a coat head? Wait! he is beloved member of the alliance. Kill the trator!

*Smacks Razor over the head with a trout*

that is a warning for your fishy business

R

Razormouse

*summons forth an unstoppable legion of mini-Razormouses* go forth and spread my terror

N

Nightstalkers

*Drops giant lugey on mini-razor which drowns all of their ugly little...*

(Drops Special weapon!)

Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock

Goes the special weapon?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*All of the sudden, the hordes of unstoppable mini-razormice.........stop.*

Yeah, they'll do that when you piss in their cornflakes.

*Ransac zips his pants back up.*

[Just to bring you up to speed on Battle Arena ettiquite, there is no such thing as an unstoppable force or an automatic "you lose" situation. Everything has a way out, and it usually is random. That being said, back to the battle]

*Ransac prepares to dance the pigeon.*

Ransac, cpa trash man