• No, but I'd be willing to try

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, and I'm not interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You know, it's the one where you have to follow the rarity that's normally found in a Starter deck (3 rares, X uncommons, rest commons, don't know how much land).

I haven't tried it, but it's another format since the highlander question got me thinking. :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hehe, no I didn't make it up. It kind of grew out of the conversation a LONG time ago about how rarity affects the game and someone suggested perhaps Standard should use the Starter Constructed format so rares don't break/overpower the environment (play and cost-wise). The highlander question made me think of it, so I decided to ask it with "newer" folks around.

S

superguy

That sounds like a lot of fun. I do similar things like, for example making a deck out of commons only, or with a few Uncommons, or all-common from certain sets. I think it really makes your deckbuilding skills better, and helps identify good cards. Anyways, when I have time I'll try it, thanks for the idea!

H

Hetemti

At the Invasion prerelease, I played the Mercadian Masques starter (Yes...all 75 cards) I bought from D. Alexander Gregory against my friend's sealed-deck from the first flight.

Two-Headed Dragon done the beat down. :)