have i gotten a little over board with this deck?

G

GreenGiant

2 alley grifters
3 ravines rats
2 undertaker
3 order of yawgmoth
2 rampart crawler
2 ravenous skirge
1 cateran enforcers
1 spined fluke
1 bog smugglers
1 primeval shambler

spells:
1 ostracize
1 cateran summons
1 engineered plague
1 attrition
1 sever soul
1 soul feast
1 unnerve
3 expunges
4 snuff outs
3 specter's wail
2 duress
3 hand of death

Land:
4 dark rituals
23 swamps

sideboard:
1 perish

i dunno whats wrong with it my friends (most of them) wont play agianst me yet always want me as partners yet im not the best player in the world (shit some of my friends are better than i am)and i was playing one of the best white decks i have seen in a long time and killed him in about 9 turns (yet he conseeded so it wasint a real win)cause i got all of his cho monno's creatures and spells out of his hand and now he is scared of my deck hmmm dunno..........well i think thats a little drastick dont you think? but what should i take out and replace?

also for a red which is the best rought creature and direct damage or creatures and direct damage?

D

Duel

You have here a deck with one purpose: discard. This means you A) lose all multiplayer games and B) can't deal with something faster than you are. I'd put in creature removal to handle speed gree/red/black and a couple mind slash's to really take the air out of the other guys tires. You don't need ravenous rats as much as he needs, day, yawgmoth's bargain.

C

Cheewok22

It looks like a starter deck contributed to this deck. You need bigger creatures and draw card cards. I don't think this deck would survive in a 3-4 person game, but you seem to have a some luck with it.

I don't think Yawgmoth's Bargain is too hot, you'll lose to much life. Get some vampires, drain life's and corrupts (I love this card, target player takes 1 damage for each swamp you own and you gain 1 life for each 1 damage, kinda like a drain life but not as much mana).