Hasbro

Killer Joe

ummmmmmmm.....Does Hasbro own Wiz Co.?
I remember a little while ago that some 'Chicken Littles' were crying, "The sky is falling!", forcasting a great change in magic cards and that they would be void of any demonic references, monsters and, anything not American and hot apple pie, because of a famly game company taking over. Well, did it happen or not?
I don't think anything happened except that Nemesis is balanced. Maybe the 'Chicken Littles' meant, "The broken cards will be gone, the broken cards will be gone!"

G

galtwish

and remember, these cards we are seeing were all designed before Hasbro aquired Wizards. We won't see Hasbro cards until probably next February/March...

"Watch the skies..."

Just kidding,
Erik

G

Gryphonclaw

So, to recap, Hasbro owns Wizards, Wizards owns TSR, TSR is the source of D&D.
Could we see the appearance of the Dragonslayer Barbie? :)

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
And wait, they're only breaking up Micro$oft?? :)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Could we see the appearance of the Dragonslayer Barbie?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Reminds of the that one commercial. I think its for UPS or the USPS. Where the soldiers are wearing dresses because the 'fatigues' didn't arrive from China yet. ;)

-mike

"Magic Tiara sold separately."

U

Ura

To answer your question. Yes, Hasbro buy out WotC last year. But as far as I know they're leaving wizards to remain in charge cause they know their job best. *represses snicker*
:)