Happy Dayz.

T

TeamRegime.com

Although quite weary of the site and some of it's views about players who are a little more than casual Ive changed my views (liberal) and decided to join this band of merry magic men.

I believe you'll be seeing many posts from me in the future.

TeamRegime.com

D

Daggertooth

Welcome, welcome, welcome.

Come now, rest your weary head at our local in. It's good to have a new member. Here, let me take your nice leather coat.

Daggertooth runs off with the leather coat. :p

Daggertooth:)

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Qelcome! I know, I used to think the people here were totally crazy, like that Zadok guy, what was he thinking? But then I changed my mind, and it was really a good decision.

Yes, I know "Qelcome" is not a word; that's the point.

D

Dementia

by ruthlessly trying to take TeamRegime.com's head off with a 90mph (complementary:p) chair shoot to the brim of his nose.

TeamRegime.com's face seems to have exploded :eek:

Better clean that blood up as soon as you regain consciousness the crazies around here like to keep it tidy.

Welcome:D

Dementia
CPA's Chair Wielding Freak

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome!

And the name "Casual" is a bit of a misnomer; this is a home for ALL Magic players: casual, pro, tourney, beer hall, whatever.

F

fuzzy510

Welcome to the Curdled Pirates Academy! Your key....

*Fuzzy510 punches Daggertooth, and takes his room key and his spa key.

You'll like the spa. Trust me. Oh, by the way, a guy named Zadok is going to give you an out-of-date speech because he doesn't keep up with the times. He's also upset, because somebody sold his life story to the producers of "Just Visiting."

Welcome! Or as Thallid Ice Cream Man would say, Qelcome!