Happy Birthday train!

T

train

The 3-day sprint went very well this weekend... It made for a wonderful birthday...

I took 2nd place in Standard constructed format, and 1st in draft played with friends(not enough to sanction) and then did huge amounts of trading... believe it or not - Renaissance packs can get you a butt-load of cards when you use them as trade fodder....

This next weekend it's off to Austin for sealed PTQ, and hopefully a ticket to Yokohama...

Sven - thanks for the phone... but when I dial the 1-900... it says that those numbers are blocked...;) , and I'm really only semi-old... that's cool... I'm not old...:cool: :p

Mindy - My wife says the same thing, every day, twice a day... :p thanks for the birthday wish...

Apollo - I wouldn't take yer gryphon from you... but somehow that shiny brass pole just attracts beautiful things...(except mazzak...);)

Fmk - Fizzle was the term used when a spell was countered by it's targets not being legal on resolution, or some other occurrences with similar effects... It's no longer used by WOTC in their rules- but can be heard by tons of "old-skool" magic players and the like... And fizzle to you too!!!... Your 1 post still amazes me...;) Thanks for the birthday wish...

and

Zhaneel - I'll try to get rid of the brass and find a nice jagged basalt monolith just for you....;) :p
*smiles as apollos eyes widen with anticipation and imagination...*

Ferret

Staff member
I can't believe I let this thread pass me up (it might be because on the day before it I was getting fired from my job)

Happy belated. There's nothing like the ¼C mark. That was when I started going club'ing, smoking, and all other kinds of nastiness :)

-Ferret

"sorry so late :)"

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

Happy birthday. You're 25 now, may that amount quadruple before you die, and may you grow very well and have a good life from then on.

God guide you.

F

FmK-AnC

i almost cant wait till its my birthday... all this "publicity" wow... well happy birthday... i still have a ways before i catch up with you... soon ill be 25 you wait... 25 and kickin oink!
well happy birthday... im gonna miss all the witty things you have to say for all the boards... *starts crying*... im ok... im ok...

ohhh.. maybe im a month late... i thought i was a day early... and my clocks were messed up or something... too bad