Happy Birthday Prince RXI!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Who?...

Consequently, he definitely still lurks here as CPA is still his homepage.

Ransac, cpa trash man

R

rokapoke

If you visit the site today, I hope you have a happy birthday!

Otherwise, have a non-terrible day.

T

theorgg

Happy Birthday, Prince! How's things going with you now?

P

Prince RXI

*floats in through a portal in the ceiling*

Thanks guys! Yeah, I lurk alot... mainly cause I don't see anything that I'm very knowledgible about anymore :/

T

train

Happy Birthday!!!...

and you don't have to be knowledgeable about much with people like me... uh I mean Rans... uh I mean spide... uh... maybe theorg... well... Ericbe...

ok... so just cause you're smarter than the rest of us doesn't mean you can't share your wisdom with us...

:rolleyes:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
He still plays, but pretty much only when I visit the family in Florida. He's more of an online gamer now. ALTHOUGH, he said he built/was building a deck for his girlfriend to play.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

train

Are there any girls lurking here anymore?... Mindy or anyone?... Guess I can check the last online stat...

P

Prince RXI

XD yeah, my gf kinda knew about magic before I met her, but she never played, was more into yugioh. She's started getting the new packs of cards for magic and been bullying me into helping her learn up on deck creation... something I've rarely succeeded at since I see 1 or 2 combos, and try to build a deck around them... then fail cause I don't have the right cards to accent it :/

Honestly, while I know stuff, I don't know the right KIND of stuff... if it was about games like D&D or online gaming, I'd be able to crush most of you with the sheer amount of useless knowledge I've got on those... but when it comes to magic... I kinda lost most of my stuff on that after wizards was bought... the newer cards seem a little too powered up, can win on turn 3 or 4 with 1 or 2 different cards alone.

In Magic new: I've started building a deck like my brother's big 100 card one... I've got like... 12 cards chosen sofar and no general card yet... eh, maybe I'll post it for info later XD

Prince RXI, has been quiet too long... o.o

T

train

Gotcha... I don't think Spidey has anything for those - but a game of it would be cool as well...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, he did play in the beginning with Palace of the Silver Princess but his guy died and he didn't want to keep playing :)

I only have the Players Handbook for 3.5, so I couldn't DM... play, yes :)

P

Prince RXI

hmm... I could run a 3.5 if you wanted... >:D beware of the pointy sticks...