• Torture Chamber

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B

BigBlue

So, after much debate... there is a tie. I think we stated earlier that if there were a tie, both cards would go in....

Unless Spidey wants to choose one or the other as HoS worthy (as the likely none of the above voter).

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Only six voters though? I mean, the two votes for the tie don't even constitute a majority of the voters (well, together they do). Won't someone else throw a vote in? I'll open it back up...

D

DarthFerret

heh, I threw my vote in (mainly cause I completely lost track of this thread) and made it a 3 way tie (not on purpose). I had no idea what your two way tie was between when I casted my vote.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Three more people voted and there's STILL a tie :eek: Maybe future polls should be public so we can see who voted for what :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It might have; I think I remember someone mentioning it in that New Forum thread in General or Off Topic, but Ed might have missed it...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I was looking at an entirely different thread and thought I noticed this. It appears that the poll results are completely different from what they were before the forum change. I can't guarantee that this is the case, but I distinctly remember that I voted for Mogg Squad (pretty sure at least one other person did too), and yet that card has zero votes. My guess is that the forum change did indeed break these old polls, which I suppose doesn't really matter, although I'd prefer that it just advertise as much, rather than listing bogus results...

Addendum: I now notice a little mark next to Starke of Rath. I think this means the poll is indicating that I voted for Starke of Rath. I was already nearly 100% certain that I voted for Mogg Squad, despite this poll being some time ago. But I know for a fact that I would never, ever think Starke of Rath is a worse card than Mogg Squad. No offense to anyone that would or anything, but it's not something that I would ever do...