Haggen has arrived

H

Haggen

Here I am.
I'm from Brazil and I like MTG too much.

But here we have a lack of good MTG pages.

You know, I build some homemade cards, but they are in portuguese.

If someone like I can translate it.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
What's up.

Sorry, I dropped your room key in the toilet. I'm not fishing for it. Theorgg went before me.

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

MrXarvox

a decent welcome in ages.*

Here, since Ransac dropped your room key, you can bust down the door with THIS**! You can keep it if you want, it's just a bit too large for my clippings-drawer.***

*Ever.

**A battering ham of mangrove wood. Why ham? Why mangrove? Why, in fact, must it batter? You might as well ask of me why the proverbial chicken crossed the proverbial road.

***A drawer where clippings are kept. Obviously.

S

Svenmonkey

Well, I already gave away my vintage Hibbetty-Bee hat, but the guy I gave it to hasn't been here for a month, so...

*Svenmonkey carefully yanks the Hibbetty-Bee hat off of Ponderingz's decaying corpse, pulls off the visible hair and skin and hands it to Haggen*

There you go, a hat of your own.

B

Benja83

Well, let me try to translate that card:

Iniciativa = I have no *** idea
protecao contra o preto = protection against ?? (I guess a color)

Then we have the tap symbol (somethin I'm pretty sure)

Destrua a criatura alvo que nao pode ser branca = destroy a creature that may have done somethin and I have no idea what it should have done (blocked you?)

Ela nao poder ser regenerada = it cannot be regenerated

Coloque um marcador +1/+1 sobre Lee Rekka para cada criatura destruida desta maneira = put a +1/+1 counter on it for each creature destroyed this way.

My portuguese is getting better everyday!

:D

H

Haggen

Iniciativa > First Strike
Ímpeto > Haste
Proteção contra o preto > Protection against black

After the tap simbol we have:

"Destrua a criatura alvo que não pode ser branca. Ela não pode ser regenerada. Coloque um marcador +1/+1 para sobre Lee Rekka para cada criatura destruída desta maneira"

"Destroy target nonwhite creature. It can't be regenerated. Put a +1/+1 counter on Lee Rekka for each creature destroyed this way"