Hackers...

N

Nightstalkers

I don't remember any enigma music, but we will infiltrate the site to give any hacker or you a base to attack.

what was your name on the site again?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't been in your shoes so I can't know your frustration, but I feel that bringing down their site is just "stooping to their level". If dealing with unreasonable mods is the main problem, why not either start up a new site or if that's too much, get some other "dissatisfied" users to help where YOU can have more control over what happens to the opinions of others. Who knows, if word gets around that your site is more accomodating, then perhaps it might grow to overshadow the bad one...

D

DÛke

There is a guy right now on that site who goes by the name "Sage." He took the name after they banned me and erased everything I had said. He pretends he's me, and that low class webmaster, even after checking his IP, still assures everyone that he is, in fact, me!

...what's worse is that there are a couple of dozens of people who I managed to piss off, especially during our unholy religious discussions, which makes the political feuds we've had here look like godsend discussions. One of these kids, well...I can't call them kids, seeing how the average age range is around 30 - but anyway...one of these children-moderator promised me over and over again that he'll get back at me. Whenever they banned me and the other "Sage" returned, that moderator grinned day and night after it, hinting over and over again at how "he's in control" now and crap like that.

Add this the few harassing emails I receive from these adult-children...and really, what can you do but stoop down to their level? I am not about to say I'm right and their wrong or crap like that: the bottom line is that I simply communicated my opinion, if that was offending, then so be it. They, on the other hand, have been all out malicious in every way.

I wouldn't be surprised if the identity thief is the webmaster. Although he's an adult - around 40 I believe, that boy is as innocent and naive as they come.

I don't think you can understand the word "hate" and "malice" until you have experienced what these people say and do.

You should also know that 2 other semi-dominate sites concerning the music of Enigma were attacked at a point in time. You know, unlike in the world of Magic, where sites can get along very naturally, in the Enigma world - you get forum wars. "We're better than them!", "We are truly the Enigmaites!" - can you imagine? So imagine 2 or 3 different groups such as these...you'd have a massacre. So those mysterious attacks I mentioned, not for a second would I be surprised if I learn that EnigmaMusic is responsible for them.

The degree of hate, viciousness, malice, bad manners, and stubbornness these people portray is, for the lack of better terms, "evil"! And this is coming from a me, who doesn't like to use moral terms as "good" and "evil."

The simple presence of that site on the web is unethical.

T

train

You do have those tha targue that the simple existence of the "web" is unethical...

N

Nightstalkers

Originally posted by DÛke
hinting over and over again at how "he's in control" now and crap like that.
What a bunch of self delusional clap trap. If Spiderman was really in control of us, we wouldn't be posting up on this site. If these idealogical egomaniacs want to use a heated discussion to be grounds for dismissal and IP banning, then we will look into the matter personally like we do the mirad of claims we get everyday.

DÛke, you just got moved to the front of the list.

D

DÛke

Hey Nightstalkers, I think you should be a little more subtle, you know, when registering with EnigmaMusic, like you did. Remove the "Casual Players Alliance" from your "home page." :) If you make the wrong move, they just might shut this place down...so just to be on the safe side, don't mention your CPA-origins.

N

Nightstalkers

I've used some connections to get you moved to the top of the claims list and will try to get the information through to whomever is handling the investigation.