@$$ - H*le

D

Daenen

I didn't want to offend any casual observers, but for those of you who have gotten in here, whether out of curiosity or some other reason, the deck's name is ***hole. The deck was inspired by the great Dennis Leary, listening to his song on Repeat.
One line stands out:
Because we got the bombs, OK!?!
Two words, Nuclear (**&#(!)_@#( Weapons.

So, I figured, why not build a mass-destruction deck. Hmm. What are the two most massivly destructive cards in Type 2? Armageddon and Tec Break. (Wrath of God fits, but I like my critters)

So, without further adeu, her is

Asshole
6 Forest
5 Mountain
5 Plains
4 City of Brass (It works here, trust me)

4 Tsabo's Web
4 Tigereye Cameo (W/G)
4 Troll-Horn Cameo (G/R)

4 Bend or Break (May become Earthquake)
4 Tec Break (That's right. Four of 'em)

4 Armageddon
4 Mageta (Ok, so I decided that Wrath is a good thing. I mean, any thing with the word "God" in the title can't be that bad, can it?)

4 Birds of Paradise
4 Qurion Elves
4 Blastoderm

This thing is a lot of fun to play, but be nice. I threw it together in under 10 minutes, living on Mountain Dew and 3 hours of sleep.

Tell me what you think, and thank you for your find.

(sorry if the name offends)

[Edited by Daenen on 10-17-00 at 01:57 PM]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm no good with actual deck help, but can you edit your post both for the title and song lyric? I'm sure we all get the picture even if it's edited. Thanks.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
As I said, I'm no good with actual deck help, especially with current cards. You'll have to wait for more knowledgeable people... I'm just part of the language police :rolleyes:

:D

D

Daenen

lol

The concept of the deck, as you can see, is to get a crapload of accelerated mana (usually 5-7 mana on turn 4), then cast a Blastoderm or Mageta, and Armageddon/Tec Break all the lands on the table. I don't know what to add/take out to make it better.

B

Baskil

Well, it fits the song ;)

I like it overall...
I'd be more likely to use Nomadic Elves instead of Quiron Elves, but that's just my personal style. I'll probably add it to me 'Test for States' pile.

M

Mikeymike

Devouring Strossus would be sick in here. Well, maybe not.

I think an interesting card in here would be that new Death or Glory. Chances are Mageta is going to have to pop at one point or another to save your tooshie.

Boom, pop him during your opponents turn. On the following turn Death or Glory, you might just get a Blastoderm back.

Its tough to call for two reasons, it costs 5 and you don't have a lot of creatures in the deck. But its a nice counter measure to Mageta and a great way to get back to a big advantage.

D

Duel

I do wish to point out that Mageta-geddon is an anti-combo largely. Because armageddon relies on creature mana and mageta does nasty things to your creature mana, they can be very bad together.

My suggestion? Play red multicolor. Underrated combo, perhaps because they don't have acess to many excellent, cheap, gold cards Red's fall more along the line of Void and Pyre zombie. Use mass destruction with white/green enchantments for support. Red/black creatures as well.

Bomb Iraq!
4c red

4 Obliterate
4 Seal of cleansing
4 Elfhame Sanctuary
2 Calming verse
2 Overlaid terrain
3 Urza's rage
4 blazing spectre
4 Scorching lava
3 Pillage
4 Pyre zombies