Guys, is this true?

D

Dune Echo

I found this on MTG-Strat email list:

"The Peat Bogs, I didn't recognize them at first because the three of them had an error (they produced WHITE mana and read Remote Farm on the text box). The judge let me play
with them as white. Another thing, there were 2 errors, 1 foil Spontaneous Generation withouttext and 1 Saprazzan Heir foil without text." Can anyone confirm this? Has anyone else seen misprint Peat Bogs? Are they common errors?

Also, judging from this, do you think the whole textless foil problem is going to become a "usual" occurrence?

------------------
Dune Echo

... Just kidding about the blood pressure, Ferret... Mystic Remora is going in every blue deck I play from now on! Unfortunately, I hate blue...

I

Ishans Shade

Who knows Dune, I sure don't. But then again I am only fifteen. However those cards that are misprinted might be worth more because they are easly one of a kind.

S

Shadowfire

There arent a great deal of misprinted peat bogs to my knowledge. You may have a really good misprint there. I have heard of a few foils with out text though.

And oh yeah god please dont let me be one of the oldest guys here like I am on MOTL. That would bite.

[Edited by Shadowfire (12-15-1999 at 04:19 PM).]

just my thoughts