Guru

O

orangejuice64

I wuz wondering, how does the Guru program work? I'm looking into it, and want to know what I should expect.

R

Rando

I signed up months ago, and have now heared a single thing from them. I have seen a LOT of other people on the net complain about too.
But, at the same time, I've seen a few posts about how great it is.
So... what can you do? I say "it's free, so go for it."

A

Almindhra

Ok, just yesterday I got my package in the mail from Wizards...This is my second one (they do them quarterly)...I got the foiled stamped, different artwork, plain (before I got the island)...If you want to see a pic of these special lands go to eBay, they always have pics of them...And I also got a pack of Prophecy...Which had a foiled Copper-Leaf Angel in it...

Its free...Just get people to sign up...And you get stuff...I think thats great!

E

Elrond

I haven't gotten anything from them yet, but it's free. What have you got to lose?

N

Namielus

Well I became a guru, and it didn't given me anything cause the store I go to isn't on there list of ok to buy from to get credit for extra packs and other stuff... but you do get a starter deck with a rare mons golbin raiders.

S

smurfturd

I signed up months ago too, i even forgot about it.
I wonder if ill get any thing.

C

Cateran Emperor

I signed up in May I think, and I haven't heard a thing. Now, I really don't care. It didn't cost me anything and there's still the chance to get free stuff ;)