Guess who's back? Back again? Wicked's back! Tell...um...well, you get it

W

WickedBoy6

Well, a LOT has happened in the fourteen-plus days I was gone.

As far as the holidays go, Christmas was decent, but New Year's sucked majorly. Not only was my girlfriend out of town, therefore there was no real reason to leave the house, the plain point of a new year just lacks punch. When 200 came, it was exiting, kind of bleh for 2k1, a good 2002 (can't go wrong with palendromes), but this year was just stagnant.

As far as friends go, MAJOR gaming. Magic was flying fast, as I actually had the cards to build a couple of Rainbow Stairwell decks & try it IRL (though I had to use proxies for the Dual Lands). LOTS of Chaos, Multiplayer Chaos, Vanguard, & other variants. Played a decent amount of Yu-Gi-Oh!, & atually have a couple of good deck ideas. I even played some D&D, something I haven't done in over 2 years!

Anyway, I had an epiphany while I was playing all of those games of Magic...I hate Type 2. No, I like the new cards & all, especially T2 Red (Browbeats & Firecats & Sharpshooters, Oh My!), I just haven't been buying cards for three years, and much of the decks and cards I used to - and still do - have absolutely NO impact in Type 2 & 1.X, barely any in 1.5 or 1 anymore. I guess I'm just too "old-school" for the environment.

Anyway, glad to be back, hope everyone missed me.

W

WickedBoy6

Thanks, Spiderman. It's good to be back. I missed the Forum.