Guess what I just got?

D

DarthFerret

Nope, not that. No..not that either..ok you are just shootin in the dark now.

Ok, ok, I have been selected as a late entry Beta tester for Starcraft 2. I am currently downloading all the patches for it and should be up and running soon! Yay!

T

train

That's pretty freaking cool...

But - and this is from me - so I'm being honest - what is Starcraft? - is it an MMORPG or so?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, train. I'm amazed :)

It's the SF version of Warcraft, in a nutshell. And please tell me you've heard of Warcraft :) Just a game, not a MMORPG (at least, not yet)

R

rokapoke

DarthFerret;291445 said:
Nope, not that. No..not that either..ok you are just shootin in the dark now.

Ok, ok, I have been selected as a late entry Beta tester for Starcraft 2. I am currently downloading all the patches for it and should be up and running soon! Yay!
Nice. I've been watching a bunch of matches on YouTube and getting very excited about this. After it comes out (now that they finally said when) we'll have to play sometime... if you don't mind playing with/against someone who sucks big time.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Spiderman;291458 said:
Just a game, not a MMORPG (at least, not yet)
Wait, you're saying that Starcraft isn't an MMORPG (at least not yet), right? I thought you were saying that Warcraft isn't, and I was all, "It kind of has been for several years now..."

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I think he means the regular WarCraft game, not World of Warcraft...;)

Gratz DF! I'm only a little jealous...lol

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oversoul: I phrased it poorly. That last sentence was supposed to refer back to Starcraft II, not Warcraft.