Greetings!

L

Lady Re

Greetings to all, I am your newest (or one of the newest) members, and I too like this idea of a home base for casual players. And frankly, one thing I do not understand is the appearent need for rudeness and vulgarity and just slamming posts at those "other" web sites that are "professional" in nature. (talk about an oxymoron...)
Well, I am happy to be here and look forward to more conversing with everyone. Are there many other girls/ladies/females here??? Just curious... (Being single, I do happen to enjoy that Magic has such a high percentage of boys/men/males who play--and they seem to like competitive ladies....):)

U

Ura

Let me be the first to say welcome to the CPA.
I don't think there are any other girls on this board but there could be a few who are sleepers.
Anyways, welcome and feel free to put forward your perspective. :)
So do you prefer Lady Re or can I call you Miss Re?

[Edited by Ura (03-31-2000 at 12:17 AM).]

F

FoundationOfRancor

Welcome! I dont even know if I should welcome ya cuz im rather new here myself. Anyways, welcome and have fun!

Z

Zadok001

Says the guy with 76 posts. :) Methinks you have the right to greet people all you want, no one's going to complain.

Welcome aboard!

"I don't think we have ANY girls here... Well, one now."

F

FoundationOfRancor

See lady re! The people here are really nice!
Welcome again.

C

Chaos Turtle

I am the nicest of all. You will never ever see me typing mean things...

<font size="2" color="#FF6000">* Chaos Turtle looks sweet and innocent...or tries to...</font>

Welcome, Lady Re.
Single?
Hmmmm...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oh yeah, Chaos, then she'd better not check out the Battle Board (that was you, right? I haven't checked it since yesterday).

Welcome aboard, Lady Re!

G

Gizmo

What is this thing you call wo-Man?
Is it some sort of mutant genetic hybrid - I tell you those scientists are going too damn far!

I don`t know Spiderman, a lady turns up and suddenly everybody gets all Alpha-male and starts jockeying for position. Well you won`t catch me stooping so low - I`m just far too mature to want to get involved in that sort of behaviour.
Far, FAR, too mature.
Not to mention how handsome and rich and intelligent I am.
;)

D

Dune Echo

Welcome! Make sure you let us know what your nickname is. It can be, I think, up to 18 chararcters (am I right, people?), including spaces.

Guys, it's WOMAN! Not girl. She's not a girl unless she's like under 18 or something. (I'M NOT ASKING YOUR AGE!) I'm just trying to politically correct. Would you guys like to be called boy all the time?

-----------------
Dune Echo

Digging myself a politically correct hole of 6'x3'x5'.

[Edited by Dune Echo (03-31-2000 at 07:18 AM).]

G

Griffith_se

Hi,

Welcome :), and let me just say that I am 100% certain that you are not the only Female member of the CPA ;) ;) ;).

Griffith_se

D

Dune Echo

Ditto that!

--------------
Dune Echo

Can Keanu Reeves go one movie without saying that?

T

The Magic Jackal

Actually, i have never met a female gamer. Welcome aboard

G

Griffith_se

I hope that little symbol Zadok001 put in his post isn't what I think it is. He wouldn't do that would He.

C

Chaos Turtle

oh my god
<font size="2" color="#FF6000">* Chaos Turtle examines the (!) for possible sexual interpretations...</font>
oh my god

D

Dune Echo

ROFLMAO! No, that's just a sign for surprise and shock. LOL.

:eek:

[Edited by Dune Echo (03-31-2000 at 03:19 PM).]

G

Griffith_se

I knew that &lt;red face&gt;.... Now LMAO.

[Edited by Griffith_se (03-31-2000 at 03:36 PM).]

U

Ura

Wow, just like a pack of hungry wolves. You'd think none of us had ever met a female gamer before or something.
*wanders around handing out milk bones to all the wolves*
Common guys, lighten up. ;)