greetings

S

sageridder

Hello my name is sageridder,and i am a rpg/fantasy game addict.opps wrong meeting.I'm into motorcycles,and any game that makes you think.I've been into video games since intellivision,d&d since about 79,and magic since 4th ed.
It was kinda funny my girlfriend came home with these silly cards and said it's like that game you play with your friends,of course i laughed and said sure it is and about 2 hours later i was in for the long haul.
Well happy posting.

[Edited by sageridder on August 21st, 2000 at 07:24 PM]

D

dw51688

Hey welcome. Everyone here is so :cool: get my point? They're nice and very competitive. but all in all they are very awesome people, you will have fun here.

D

DÛke

Hey Sageridder.
It's nice to see people coming here from MTGnews.
Thanks for joining :)

Now, you see "The Black Beast" under my name? If you'd like to get your own name, PM(private message) Zadok001, and tell him what you need, he'll be more than 'happy' to give you your own name.

See ya around...:)

F

FoundationOfRancor

All these people from mtgnews! Its exciting but nervous!

Anyway, welcome! I cannot stress this enough; if you have any questions about *anything* just ask!

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

More of a welcome stationwagon. Anyway, welcome to our little island of solitude. :Busts out the customary welcome pie:

D

DÛke

...about Sage, he's cool.
He's one of my good and best friends back at MTGnews, so don't be nervous, Casey :).

S

sageridder

Say i've seen a lot of cool animated icons here how do you add those?And thanks to everyone stopped by to welcome me.

D

DÛke

:) is ":" and ")"
:p is ":" and "p"
:( is ":" and "("
:rolleyes: is ":" "rolleyes" and ":"
:mad: is ":" "mad" ":"
;) is ";" and ")"
:cool: is ":" "cool" and ":"
:D is ":" and "D"

There's one more, I forgot it....