Greetings

Discussion in 'New & Returning Members' started by Django, Aug 7, 2000.

1. Django New Member

Hello, fellow magicplayers. I'm Django and I'm from Sweden. I recognize a few people here from the MtG:News board, and I just had to check this place out. Seems very nice.. hope it stays nice too.
    By the way, does anyone here play CS (Counter Strike)?
  2. Jaws10387 Hiding

TAG GUARD
    Welcome to the CPA!:)

ShadyBusDriver:p
  3. theorgg Slob

Welcome to the CPA.

most people feel this place is better than MTGnews after a few days.

I hope you like it.
  4. DÛke Memento Mori

It's about time you come here DJ, it's nice, but I have to warn you, some people are out of control, like Theorgg and TheFoundationOfRancor, they're cool, but they're wacko.
    Watch out, they're coming to haunt you down.
    **How come noone is play Rando's RPG back at MTGnews? I just checked back and we're supposed to be on CH4, but no one is playing yet?**

Welcome!
  5. Django New Member

Heya Duke!
    I hear that you post here like crazy. Good going. I think. :)
    I post in the rpg.. but I've been away from work so I've been kinda computer-crippled.
    Anyway, good to see a familiar face (?) here.
  6. Jaws10387 Hiding

TAG GUARD

you forgot me i'm a wacko!

ShadyBusDriver....
  7. Zadok001 CPA Founder, Greater Good

Or at least a familiar writing style, if you will...

Welcome! :) In case you didn't figure it out within oh, say, ten seconds of getting here, I'm Nivelimac. And I'm also the wacko grammatical analyist, so no typos! J/K

Oh, and I play CS. Well, I used to, but I'm kinda addicted to Diablo 2 right now. :) But I'll get back to it. I play under the clan tag [NRST] with a name that varies. You'll see me as SiaSL, Nivelimac, Zadok001, and Aras. I generally play on The Coffee Field (the IP is at http://www.brunslo.com), since that's my quasi-clan server.

(Quasi-clan, since NRST is my school. We have some damn good players, though (look out for Konigs and Sulieman/Nameilus), and we play like a clan. :) But we don't compete. If you see anyone with the NRST tag, chances are I know them.)

"Beating stick, thank God they fixed the Colt..."
  8. garfobo Member

DO THE EVOLUTION BABY, WELCOME TO DE CPA!!!
  9. DÛke Memento Mori

How do you pronounce your name? :)
  10. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

Tag Guard

You got to watch out for some of these people. Some should be committed to a mental institution but they grow on you.
  11. Zadok001 CPA Founder, Greater Good

The question you should ask yourself, nodnarb, is "Are they growing on me, or am I going insane myself?" :)
  12. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

Tag Guard

I'm probably going insane myself look at the posts i have posted last night and this mourning.
  13. Django New Member

I can't live without CS. The big prob is that you play on american servers (no?) and I prefer swedish ones. Lag you know.. sigh. So, I guess I won't see you or anyone from your clan much. Think I will try to connect to that serever you were talking about, though. Could be coo to kill ya a few times with my beloved Steyr Aug. Few times? Ok, a whole lotta times. ;)
    As for my handle Django.. it's from an old western movie with Charles Bronson. A very good one too. Check it out when you got time.
  14. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Welcome! And no...
  15. Apollo Bird Boy

Welcome! I'm on vacation and am just now trying to catch up, so this is short... bye!