Greetings

D

Django

Hello, fellow magicplayers. I'm Django and I'm from Sweden. I recognize a few people here from the MtG:News board, and I just had to check this place out. Seems very nice.. hope it stays nice too.
By the way, does anyone here play CS (Counter Strike)?

T

theorgg

Welcome to the CPA.

most people feel this place is better than MTGnews after a few days.

I hope you like it.

D

DÛke

It's about time you come here DJ, it's nice, but I have to warn you, some people are out of control, like Theorgg and TheFoundationOfRancor, they're cool, but they're wacko.
Watch out, they're coming to haunt you down.
**How come noone is play Rando's RPG back at MTGnews? I just checked back and we're supposed to be on CH4, but no one is playing yet?**

Welcome!

D

Django

Heya Duke!
I hear that you post here like crazy. Good going. I think. :)
I post in the rpg.. but I've been away from work so I've been kinda computer-crippled.
Anyway, good to see a familiar face (?) here.

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD

you forgot me i'm a wacko!

ShadyBusDriver....

Z

Zadok001

Or at least a familiar writing style, if you will...

Welcome! :) In case you didn't figure it out within oh, say, ten seconds of getting here, I'm Nivelimac. And I'm also the wacko grammatical analyist, so no typos! J/K

Oh, and I play CS. Well, I used to, but I'm kinda addicted to Diablo 2 right now. :) But I'll get back to it. I play under the clan tag [NRST] with a name that varies. You'll see me as SiaSL, Nivelimac, Zadok001, and Aras. I generally play on The Coffee Field (the IP is at http://www.brunslo.com), since that's my quasi-clan server.

(Quasi-clan, since NRST is my school. We have some damn good players, though (look out for Konigs and Sulieman/Nameilus), and we play like a clan. :) But we don't compete. If you see anyone with the NRST tag, chances are I know them.)

"Beating stick, thank God they fixed the Colt..."

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

You got to watch out for some of these people. Some should be committed to a mental institution but they grow on you.

Z

Zadok001

The question you should ask yourself, nodnarb, is "Are they growing on me, or am I going insane myself?" :)

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

I'm probably going insane myself look at the posts i have posted last night and this mourning.

D

Django

I can't live without CS. The big prob is that you play on american servers (no?) and I prefer swedish ones. Lag you know.. sigh. So, I guess I won't see you or anyone from your clan much. Think I will try to connect to that serever you were talking about, though. Could be coo to kill ya a few times with my beloved Steyr Aug. Few times? Ok, a whole lotta times. ;)
As for my handle Django.. it's from an old western movie with Charles Bronson. A very good one too. Check it out when you got time.

A

Apollo

Welcome! I'm on vacation and am just now trying to catch up, so this is short... bye!