Green/White Noble Stance Deck

Discussion in 'Casual Decks/Variants/Etc' started by ak_go, Aug 1, 2002.

1. ak_go New Member

Creatures:
    4 Glory
    4 Wild Mongrel
    4 Basking Rootwalla
    4 Arrogant Wurm
    2 Krosan Beast
    3 Noble Panther
    Spells:
    4 Armadillo Cloak
    2 Dueling Grounds
    3 Wax/Wane
    1 Aura Blast
    3 Elephant Guide
    1 Aura Mutation
    2 Eldamris Call
    1 Worship
    Land:
    2 Nantuko Monastery
    And basic land...
    SB:
    4 Llanowar Elves
    3 Patrol Hound
    2 Verduran Enchantress
    1 Eldamris Call
    2 Sterling Grove
    1 Disenchant
    1 Dueling Grounds
    1 Aura Blast
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
  2. Mikeymike Captain Hiatus

A couple of things that you probably need to fix:

You've got 12 cards you want to discard, but only 4 cards to do it with. If you don't get a Mongrel, you are screwed. Include at least 1 more discarder like Tireless Tribe, Anurid Brushhopper, Patrol Hound, Narcissism, or Graceful Antelope.

Dueling Grounds is counter-productive you your deck - you've got small efficient creatures you want to swarm but you are preventing yourself from doing so.

Krosan Beast is fun, but its not really that easy to get threshold in G/W. Its supposed to be but even with lots of discarders it takes a little time. If you want a big Threshold guy, play Mystic Enforcer instead, he's much better.

You don't need so much maindeck enchantment hate. The Wax/Wane's are good, but both the Aura Blast and Mutations seem kind of random in here. Cut both and if you need to put in 1 more Wax/Wane.

Worship is great, but without any search or card drawing in this deck its unlikely you'll see it when you need it. Cut the one or put in more.

I would definitely say that you need to include more creatures, and again I'd probably go with the Tireless Tribe myself.

I'd say
    -2 Aura Blast/Mutation
    -2 Dueling Grounds
    -2 Krosan Beast
    -1 Worship

+4 Tireless Tribe
    +2 Mystic Enforcer
    +1 Wax/Wane