2 Sterling Grove
1 Disenchant
1 Dueling Grounds
1 Aura Blast
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

M

Mikeymike

A couple of things that you probably need to fix:

You've got 12 cards you want to discard, but only 4 cards to do it with. If you don't get a Mongrel, you are screwed. Include at least 1 more discarder like Tireless Tribe, Anurid Brushhopper, Patrol Hound, Narcissism, or Graceful Antelope.

Dueling Grounds is counter-productive you your deck - you've got small efficient creatures you want to swarm but you are preventing yourself from doing so.

Krosan Beast is fun, but its not really that easy to get threshold in G/W. Its supposed to be but even with lots of discarders it takes a little time. If you want a big Threshold guy, play Mystic Enforcer instead, he's much better.

You don't need so much maindeck enchantment hate. The Wax/Wane's are good, but both the Aura Blast and Mutations seem kind of random in here. Cut both and if you need to put in 1 more Wax/Wane.

Worship is great, but without any search or card drawing in this deck its unlikely you'll see it when you need it. Cut the one or put in more.

I would definitely say that you need to include more creatures, and again I'd probably go with the Tireless Tribe myself.

I'd say
-2 Aura Blast/Mutation
-2 Dueling Grounds
-2 Krosan Beast
-1 Worship

+4 Tireless Tribe
+2 Mystic Enforcer
+1 Wax/Wane