Great Site!

W

WhiteMagic

I'm a relatively new Magic player - I was introduced to the game by two friends that enjoy playing for fun. Because we are all often busy, I started looking for someone else to play casually with, and to my surprise found that even the "casual" games at a local game shop where full of rude players who talked trash and only seemed interested in winning by turn 4...

This site is exactly what I was looking for, and I'm looking forward to participating. After all, if we aren't playing to have fun, why are we playing? :) Keep up the fantastic work on the web site!

PS Any play-for-fun types in the San Francisco Bay area?

T

theorgg

Lemme try to be the first one to welcome you. Encourage your friends to drop by here and post often, too..

H

Hawaiian mage

Lemme try to be the second one to welcome you. Encourage your friends to drop by here and post often, too..

R

rkoelsch

SanFrancisco such a beautiful town. Cost of living will kill you but very nice. Unfortunately I live in Ohio. But
welcome and maybe we will play online some time. Also if there is another shop give it a try. Even most competetive players are usually pretty friendly. There are some people that don't understand it is just a game.

Z

Zadok001

Hiya! :) Welcome aboard!

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request, I'll give you one. :)
/end{nickname speech}

I'm nowhere near San Fran, I'm afraid... My uncle is, and I've been wanting to teach him, but unfortunately, time and distance have gotten in the way of any such efforts...

C

caesar

Welcome to the CPA, where bad advice and good people come in droves.

T

theorgg

by the way: Heil Caesar! mortei propes salutate!

Nice to have a famous guy here..

A

Apollo

Welcome!

Hey, Zadok! You're just copy and pasting that speech, aren't you? You're not even trying anymore!

Z

Zadok001

I gave up. :) I've been typing out a unique version like three to four times a week, and it gets kinda tiring...

ALRIGHT! You got me! So I'm a lazy bastard! Get used to it!

(And, for the record, there have been _minor_ changes in the speech from time to time, since I was getting the strangest requests in my PM box... :) )

N

nanokill

Welcome to the CPA. I* hope u can tell the difference between good advice and bad advice. (u need to here)j/k