Great News!

B

Baskil

This is taken straight from MeridianMagic.com dated yesterday:

"Meridian Magic Is Back Online!
Posted by Cathy Nicoloff at 17:16

It's a long story how it happened, but the short version is this: Alex Shvartsman mentions wanting to start a new website. Cathy Nicoloff says, "Hey, why don't we just team up and bring back Meridian with some of your changes instead?" The final result? A website that was too big for one person to manage is now a shared responsibility, with Alex as official Editor-in-Chief and bean counter and Yours Truly remaining as a vice-editor and full-time head technical person. As time goes on, we'll be adding the rest of the cast and crew of assisting editors for your browsing pleasure, as well as expanding the site (which is now possible because I can just putter with the website while Alex has to toil away doing the major updates. Ha ha ha!) Watch this space for further developments, and welcome back to Meridian!"

Your thoughts?

Killer Joe

Ever since the breaking news of the "Trinity" deck being revelealed on Meridian, I have have had a deep sense of respect for it and it's operator's for having the 'guts' to go to print (or electric) with it.
There were always quality places to visit via Meridian and now, I'm glad it's back!

T

Teferi

REALLY?! it's back? thanks for posting it, i would have never known otherwise.