great deal at electronics boutique

S

sageridder

If you want a dirt cheap deal on a refurbished nintendo 64, or a refurbished dreamcast(they do come with a guarantee).Go to your local eb and buy thier current issue (september issue) of GMR magazine it's a gaming mag they produce and not a bad read.Inside thier are two outstanding (imho) coupons, the first is near the front which gives get a preplayed nintendo 64, or preplayed dreamcast free when presenting this coupon and buying 3 preplayed n 64 or dreamcast games priced at $4.99 or higher.The second coupon is near the back on a page of many coupons that says get a preplayed nintendo 64 for $7.99 with this coupon.These offers are good untill the end of the month so if you are interested in a fairly decient older console at a nice price look soon.I would also suggest that you not let on you have a coupon for it untill they bring it out of the stockroom since it says while supplies last and they might just say sorry all out if they see you have one of these coupons.

T

train

Just saw this and thought it might be worth doing...

Are all stores going to accept the coupon?...

S

sageridder

yup,till the 31st, Gmr is their own publication (subscrition is only $10 which also get's you a 10% discount on any preowned items for a year) .The only snag seems to be that so many people are doing this that when they get thier weekly shipment from the home office they quickly fly off the shelves.

N

Notepad

Sounds like an awesome deal, but they'll probably be out of stock by the time I get up to the 40 mile drive to the nearest EB.

On a related note: Office Depot is either giving away or selling cheap, special AOL computers. Only catch is you have to sign up for AOL for a year. Not too bad a deal, I'd say.