Got Milk?

G

Griffith_se

I just want to cry on the shoulders of people who can understand My Pain.

My Artifact, Land, and Black binders had a tall, cold glass of milk poured all over them. My cards are ruined. *sigh*

I feel all, bleh inside.

C

Cateran Overlord

I feel for ya. I once lost 3 ball lightnings (BB!) to a wave of soda. It was TERRIBLE! Oh the pain it brings back...

G

garfobo

Ya, I lost a Wave of Reckoning, and 3 ACADEMY RECTORS to a pop, i guess i recieved my own wave of reckoning, damn u pepsi co.

M

Mundungu

I never lost cards this way, but many many years ago I lost (almost) a HP 28 s calculator (then ~ 300 USD) to a glass of cocke during a RPG.

I could eventually save it by drying it up (remove the batteries to avoid contacts and so on) but the keys would stay stuck at least 5 sec after punching them thanks to the sugar left inside :) ... It was unusable for almost 1 year !!!

since then I learned my lesson and no drinks comes near anything important I got, drink soda only from sealable sources (bottles).

Griffith : poor poor you .. Hopefully you could still save some cards. And you can still play them in sleeves no ??

C

Chaos Turtle

I cracked a joke at a multiplayer table once (before Ultra-Pro was making CCG-sized sleeves) and this dude choked and sprayed Pepsi everywhere.
No one could decide which of us to kill, so we just grabbed a towel and laughed, and laughed...
That dude wasn't allowed to drink at the table anymore, cuz everyone thinks I'm funny.
Those were the days...

My sympathies on the loss of your cards. Just tell yourself thay've gone on to a better place...