Got a gaming itch you need to scratch?

M

maraud234

Awesome, I just checked out planetorium. I just started but it promises to be a fun game. Anybody else who reads this thread is advised to go check out the site.

J

Jake74

I checked out Planetarion too.. looks sweet.

The new 'game' starts in a few days... we should get some people together and join the same galaxy...

C

Cateran Emperor

I've tried it once on the basic MTGNews galaxy, but we were too disconnected to make it anywhere.

I'll gladly fight for the CPA galaxy when the new round starts, just could someone e-mail me when it's about to start? I have a feeling I may forget about it :eek:

J

Jake74

Originally posted by Cateran Emperor
I've tried it once on the basic MTGNews galaxy, but we were too disconnected to make it anywhere.
I'll gladly fight for the CPA galaxy when the new round starts, just could someone e-mail me when it's about to start? I have a feeling I may forget about it :eek:
Experience?!?! Sweet!! Do you happen to know anyone else that has played?
The new round starts August 13 18:00 GMT +1... that's Monday 2pm Eastern I think... I'll be sure to keep you informed...

M

maraud234

That's too bad, I would join but I'm already part of a galaxy. If the CPA galaxy gets made, I'll convince the leaders of my galaxy not to attack the CPA galaxy. Maybe even help.

J

Jake74

Maraud - the current game ends soon... a new one will be starting in a little more than a week.... new galaxies, new starts... we could start a CPA galaxy then...

M

maraud234

Damn! And I just went through the trouble of doing all that work. Oh, well, when we start again, I'll have some experience under my belt. :)