God Damnit

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Riva Iron-Grip, Sep 11, 2001.

1. Riva Iron-Grip da Kandy Man

i dont believe it. here in salinas california, the local draft board started a draft. I GOT DRAFTED. now i have to go to boot camp and all that crap. i'm going to be gone a minimum of at least 3 months. i'm soo screwed. damn. pisses me off. =( well, for all of the trades that i have right now; Quill, Istanbul, and URA, all of your cards are in the mail. sorry guys. =) i'll try and come back home. after i kill a few lil camel jockies tho. I got recruited to a long ranged infantry unit. (basically i'm a sniper). i'm kinda happy. i might get to take shots on bin Laden(or how eva u spell his name). Im' a sniper. HAHAHA. laters guys. i have to pack up now. i leave on friday.
  2. Hetemti The Wide-Awake Nightmare

Hrm...okie. Bye.
  3. Riva Iron-Grip da Kandy Man

thanks alot hetemti. i''m glad to see that i'm loved around here. j/k.

thomas
  4. Ransac CPA Trash Man

Good luck.

Ransac, cpa trash man
  5. Riva Iron-Grip da Kandy Man

thank you ransac.
  6. Turtlewax Joe CPA Hater of Train

the first dummy you shoot say to your self Matt 3 times... PLZZ!!?

T.J.
  7. Riva Iron-Grip da Kandy Man

why? but i will. just for you. but why? o haha. are u jinxed? i'll be damned. haha. well, tell me why and i will

thomas
  8. Turtlewax Joe CPA Hater of Train

that's my real name
  9. Riva Iron-Grip da Kandy Man

o. well, then, yes. yes i will. just for you matt. =) any preference in where i shoot him? or her?
  10. Ransac CPA Trash Man

Hit 'em twice in the groin for me. No preference on the amount of pain, but I just like saying the word groin. In fact, I'll say it again: Groin.

Ransac, cpa trash man
  11. Evan_Mann New Member

Lies...all lies...

And bad ones at that.

Sorry, had to comment at the sillieness of it all.
  12. Ransac CPA Trash Man

FINALLY!!!!!!!!! EVAN MANN HAS POSTED SOMEWHERE ELSE BESIDES HIS OFF TOPIC THREAD!!!!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man
  13. Istanbul Sucker MCs call me sire.

I'm pretty sure that my cards aren't coming from Riva. It's been ages.

Good thing I didn't offer to send first or simulsend.