Goblin Lackey is now banned in Extended.

T

train

you mean with all the speed coming up in Mirrodin you'd be surprised?...

N

Notepad

I always thought that thing was way too crazy. Especially with the Onslaught goblins, the little puke is a powerhouse. And Mirrodin is gonna have Goblins (the artifact land for red talks about them).

Bye, you scumbag!

T

train

Banning islands would be like a gift from God...

Is he a blue player perhaps?...;)

N

Notepad

Does anybody know of an archived version of the Duelist article that said Islands were now restricted in T1? It was an old on...an April issue, of course.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think it's online, but I could try to look up the exact issue tonight when I get home...

T

train

WoTC could do something like not print Islands in a set - that would be great!!!...

There goes blue for the block!...

T

train

You just use the Islands from the previous block
When I meant block I should've specified block formats/ limited etc...

Technically you couldn't use Islands from previous blocks as they wouldn't be printed in the block being played...;) :D

Oh - that would be a happy day!!!...:D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I was thinking in Standard terms...

However, they could still print blue producing lands/permanents in the block :p

T

train

I'm just going to have to go to the production plant, and take care of business the old fashioned way...

Now - where's my Union pals...;)

C

Chaos Turtle

Turn one plays that determine to a great extent the course of the game in the favor of that player ought to be prevented in Extended, in my opinion. Both Lackey and Entomb were correctly banned.

T

train

But there is so much out there to take care of these things... Even entomb is not hard to beat in every deck...