Glimmer-Mox A mix of two mirrodin cards

13NoVa

GlimmerMox 0
Artifact
Imprint-Remove any card from your hand, AT RANDOM, from the game.
If imprinted, this card gains: "T: add one mana of any color to your mana pool. "
If at any point you control no lands, sacrafice GlimmerMox.

(you could still play it as NOTHING for 0 just for affinity =)

H

Hetemti

More interesting...

Shimmering Mox (0)
Mono Artifact
Tap, Remove Shimmering Mox from the game: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool. Play this ability only if Shimmering Mox is imprinted.
2, Tap: Remove Shimmering Mox from the game. Play this ability only if Shimmering Mox is not Imprinted
If Shimmering Mox is removed from the game by one of its abilities, during your next upkeep, you may return Shimmering Mox to play.
Imprint — Remove a card from your hand from the game an imprint it on Shimmering Mox.

D

DeathMaster666

How about:
Quicksilver Mox 0
Artifact
T, Remove a card in your hand from the game: add 1 mana of any color to your mana pool.
During your upkeep, return all cards removed from the game by Quicksilver Mox to your hand.

H

Hetemti

I'd think of that as much as anti-discard as it is a mana source.

R

Rooser

Oh, man, that one'd be too good. Revise it like this and you're on to something:

Lobster Mox - 0
Artifice
T, Remove a card in your hand from the game: Add one mana of whichever color you chooseth.
If there are ever three or more cards removed from the game by ~this~, return one of them to your hand.

As it was, it was markedly better than any of the five original moxes.

N

Notepad

Nova...I like the card idea, but why the imprint? Why not just make it have a requirement of forcing a random discard or have to sac it?

13NoVa

because i like the idea of imprint better, lol... i wanted to improve on Chrome mox that's why... i could do it either way i guess