Glaciel Chasm

M

mythosx

Any one know how to make an effective deck with this card?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Eon Hub and lots of burn, or pestilence?

Maybe with Privileged Position?

Any card with a damage to you drawback?

B

BigBlue

I used to play it in a stasis deck - where I skipped turns w/ Chronatog...

you can play a second one and sac the first to reset the age counters...
Add Crucible of Worlds and you can cycle the two of 'em...

I like this card... I think it has more potential than what I gave it...

M

mythosx

Eon Hub was on my list of cards to add. But I don't think it has that much pizzaz. I can't believe I'm using the word pizzaz.

Sacking and using Crucible has already been done to death over where I am. I like the chronatog play though. That sounds pretty good.

What does privileged position do?

M

Modus Pwnens

I've seen it in a deck using Power Conduit to remove the age counters every turn :)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
It uses Lich and a combination of other cards which tend to vary in order to go off like the Turboland deck (if you recall that one--it was powered by Exploration and Horn of Greed), but typically faster and more broken. Optimally, it killed by getting the combination of Fastbond, Glacial Chasm, Overgrown Estate, and Lich. Fastbond meant it could play every land in its hand. Glacial Chasm meant it didn't take any damage from Fastbond (or any other cards), and Overgrown Estate allowed it to sacrifice each land after using it for mana in order to draw more cards with Lich, some of which would be lands, which could be played with Fastbond and then sacrificed to Overgrown Estate to draw cards with Lich, and so on...