Girl Sentenced TO Rape

S

Svenmonkey

[sarcasm]
What the hell was her brother doing walking with a member of a higher tribe?!
[/sarcasm]

T

theorgg

It truly is awful what a backwards civilisation will do to people.

Thankfully, people are trying to reform..

Mabe in a coulple of hundred generations, the tribe system will be totally abolished... Just like in Kurt Vonnegut's Galapagos.

M

MrXarvox

I sentence all of those tribal council members to be stoned to death.

(hey, if cesspit-dwelling swine like them can have the authority, why not me?)

E

EricBess

Wasn't there a musical about this? "Middle-East Side Story"?

It's good to see that when a lowly Gujar is seen walking with the elite (or should that be elitist?) Mastoi (obviously from the article, the Mastoi girl was not enjoying herself at all or it would have said that she was walking with him, not the other way around - it only takes one to tango, after all), the Mastoi tribe is willing to show to the world just how much higher they are by rising above petty tribal lines and raping a completely innocent sister.

That's so very noble of them.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Very medieval and very sad, and akin to Africa's tribal laws where the female is punished for adultery and the male isn't. <sigh>

U

Ura

Find the rapists and cut their nuts off with a hammer, then force the entire tribal council to eat the remnants right before eradicating the entire damn tribe into a pile of atomic dust....
Only after having them covered in sugar water and bulldog ants....

and yes, it is a touchy subject with me

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Originally posted by theorgg
Mabe in a coulple of hundred generations, the tribe system will be totally abolished... Just like in Kurt Vonnegut's Galapagos.
Maybe I should open up that Thread of Silence again...
This is horrible... :(

At least there is overwhelming support within Pakistan for an end to the institution that would decide on something this blatantly wrong.

N

Nightstalkers

you know we could help the world by destroying it all over again?
Always remember this though:
What you might think is common might actually be a sick crime as bad as child rape somewhere else. It works the other way around too.

Just married to a Lesbian,
Nightstalkers