Getting Bored....

Z

Zadok001

Hey ya'll. I'm getting kinda bored with my current quote after my sig line ("We have more sprouts than they have hands," the flavor text for Greater Good is what I have now). Anyone got any suggestions for a replacement (or how I could _find_ a replacement)?

"In search of... Well, in search of something."

C

Chaos Turtle

Well, mine sometimes come from Bartlett's Familiar Quotations.

T

The Magic Jackal

pick out a random magic card, that's what i do, mine also needs to be changed. I'd shoot one of you, but you both are already dead.

F

FoundationOfRancor

I just cruise for a magic card with cool flavor text. Sometimes I like to scan through my favorite books (Fear nothing!) or movies (The matrix!)

Z

Zadok001

Too late, what is done cannot be undone (except by that little 'edit' button, but hey, why should I?)...

"Let's rock, rug-boy! --Bun-bun (www.sluggy.com)"

Z

Zadok001

Shoot Foundation! He's not dead yet! :)

"My lifeless state allows me to annoy Jackal to no end, he can't _kill_ me for it..."

T

theorgg

From DAY of the TENTACLE, the sequal to Maniac Mantion--(branard shoving a hampster into a vat of Ice) <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>"sorry little fellow, but it's for the Greater Good of humanity"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

T

The Magic Jackal

to the orgg:

&lt;---------(11)-------

BTW Zodak, Rancor is already dead, i do appreciate the help, because i forget who i have already shot.

Z

Zadok001

Hit me again! Hit me again! The dead horse needs beating! :)

"BOOM BOOM BOOM!"