Game anyone?

S

Spaceman Spiff

Tag guard

Hey, I was just wondering if someone wants to get together and do some apprentice games like we could meet on ICQ on a regular day like wednesday tuesday or thursday would be good for me but just send me a ICQ message anytime my ICQ is 50597589 or post a good time for you to get together and play some casual games!, hope to see you soon!

[Edited by Spaceman Spiff on April 30th, 2000 at 08:56 PM]

F

FoundationOfRancor

I would love to play on either apprentice or MIE (I like MIE better however) as long as its past 3 o clock, I cna do it. :)

F

FoundationOfRancor

Um, I sleep at 3 (am) o clock. I meant after 3 (pm) till about 3 am. An ytime in between there, just tell me.

F

FoundationOfRancor

My handle is GvsE3. I just changed it from hiimanidiot2000 though. Any suggestions on times? Oh, if you guys wanna play MM block (add in 6th) thats mostly what I play. Im willin to just fly standard though.

S

Spaceman Spiff

its PM not am and any format is good for me i just got apprentice so im not that familiar with it.. well just send me ICQ's and that would be the best for me , lot easier then posting over and over :p
well see ya guys later !

T

The Magic Jackal

TAG GUARD

[me]cast ray of command on spaceman spiff, then plays swords to plowshares on him[/me]

Thanks for the life spiff! your dead :)