Gamalon

A

Almindhra

I just want everyone to say hi to my baby...I can't believe he joined but he did...

So pm him and tell him welcome

F

FoundationOfRancor

Welcome Luke1 Hope u enjoy the wonderful CPA!

(Cow tipping.....lol!)

C

Cateran Overlord

Welcome to the CPA! New members are always a good thing, and always welcome. Enjoy the madness that somehow creates good ideas and decks :D

Killer Joe

HEYYYYYYYY! Almindhra, if you've been e-mailing me at ortego@freeport.k12.pa.us I haven't been there for a while (long story). Anyhow, send me a message through this as to how to get a hold of you when I get to JC (June 30 - July 5th.) We have to do some serious multi-player games with my friends (other old farts like me). Tell Matt too.
BTW, If you and Luke want to stay in the 'burgh with me and the fam on your way out to the Amature Championships, your welcomed to.

G

Gamalon

Hello, hello... yes i am usually busy and don't have time to post as often as i'd like... but that's Doe's fault... she never leaves me alone... It's like one of those dogs that keeps humping your leg. But, anyway, I'll try to post more often. Hopefully see people at Origins too.

btw, just kidding Doe...not

A

Almindhra

One of those dogs that do what?!...lol...Anyway...Gamalon is a jerk...Hes so mean to me and hits me...Ow!...My eye!...

And he takes up all my time!...Thats why I can't play any PC games...He won't let me!!!

Hes so mean!!!

j/k... not

G

garfobo

and a special greeting from the now, slightly singed garfobo. Almindhra, your quote scares me.