Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Banana

• Haggis

• Total voters
M

MrXarvox

Kumquat works too. I just picked the first 10 funny words that popped into my head.

Z

Zadok001

Humanitarian, when related to the definition/spelling of vegetarian. :)

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

....how dare you....

you have spoon but you don't have SPORK!!...for shame.

J

Jigglypuff

Gotta go with banana on this one...

Just say it...

"Banana"...

Now say it backwards...

"Ananab"

Isn't that such a great word?

(- Steve -)

M

MrXarvox

If the poll system could support 1000 choices, I would have done it.
-----
...Antimacassar! Parliament! Hobo! Sassafras! Halberd! Hardy! Lip! Fecundity! Lampoon! Tardy! Egregious! Musk! Pizzicato! Toilet! Pebble! Yurt! Tirade! Oof! <(is clubbed about the head)>

M

MrXarvox

Apostrophe! Put! Noggin! Spell! Half! Usurp! Malarky! Spunk! Hat! Wharf! Cereal!

D

Darkstar

hmm... the warcraft 2 orcs say some funny jibersh. But aside from that, my vote goes to stromboli. Hehe tickles me just thinkin about it...

T

theorgg

Speaking of "spunk", has anyone noticed that it is one of those words that Magic Online doesnt' like for some reason? It's up there with an aquatic mammal with a tail that builds damns(another word that is not liked), spooge(a rediculous word I just made up... and it didn't like it), snatch(CT made a good point here, as snatching is allowed.), bugger, a favourite word of mine to throw around, and what most of us are, Dork(s). Nerd and Geek are just fine though...

The funniest word? Albluja!!!

C

Chaos Turtle

"Spunk" and "spooge" both have a certain meaning that could get them censored, though they are often used in non-"obscene" ways. "Bugger" certainly does, and is actually offensive to some English-speaking cultures. Dork also has an anatomical reference that precedes its usage as a epithet.

Back to the main topic, lemme throw some support behind MrXarvox's mentions of put, half, and wharf, all of which are just as silly as with.

Now that I've given it some thought, I think that "doing" is the funniest word ever. I've certainly had a lot of fun with it.

A

Almindhra

Originally posted by ademis22
I have the best one!

Almindhra
What?!....Is it just the weirdness of my name?...Is it my charming personality?...Or, :(, is it my bulbous nose??!?!?!........