Fruit of the Vote

D

Dune Echo

Hey, at least your Plague Rats can't be Eradicated! Cool deck, man. Don't be sad about the lack of voters. So people prefer to the silent majority. Be like WotC and do whatever makes the most money.

------------------
Dune Echo

Wondering when Ferret's blood pressure's gonna kill him

T

theorgg

HEY!

you asked if it would be ok to break the limits for PLAGUE RATS! not everything! the plague rat has text that makes it so horrible when played. it can be 4/4 at most. the others are FINE! don't go over the 4-per limit on anything else! that ain't right.

-theorgg
I'm bigger than I think, I think.

B

Baron Sengir

Nice to see you back, little bro. I'm glad the people at your school are letting you come on here again. Kewl deck, too.

I remain
The Baron
Big bad brother

I

Ishans Shade

Dune, Baron, Thanks for the warm reception.
theorgg, Sorry for miss leading you, but I figured if it was all right for +4 Plague Rats then it would be OK with the others, but it's not like you have to worry about running across this deck anyway. And it's not like if you make this deck that you have to follow those any how.

I am not an atog.

I

Ishans Shade

Hi Guys! I know it's been a while since I last talked to ya but, I'm back. I'm a bit sadned by the fact that only eight people voted on my rat issue, still. The Yes have it. I have added five bats in here to take care of the air for a while, since alot of people call bats rats with wings. This deck shoud keep the Pided Piper buisy for months.

I have made changes to this deck so the only thing that is over 4 is the lands and the Plague Rats

LANDS
20xSwamps
CREATURES
10xPlague Rats
4xPestilence Rats
4xSewer Rats
2xRavenous Rats
1xDiseased Vermin
1xRabid Rats
1xMuck Rats
4xBog Rats
1xDakmor Bats
4xSengir Bats
SPELLS
1xLab Rats
2xWicked Reward
3xScare Tactics
2xTouch of Death

So there you go theorgg(<-Brainfart if it is spelt wrong)

[Edited by Ishans Shade (12-01-1999 at 10:43 AM).]