FrigginRizzo

C

Crackdown

So, I see that FR is now a new CPA member. Enjoyable articles.

F

FrigginRizzo

Hola all you casuals,

I guess it's safe to come clean all up in here: I am a casual player. Whew, I feel better. Just
because I play in as many tourneys as I can, and play with the CMU guys and Satan Spawn
himself (Forsythe), that doesn't mean that I wouldn't ram all of you in the chops with a 45/45 trampling
Multani, because, given the chance, I would. And you'd like it. Maybe.

I intend to try to smoke a peace pipe with the casuals and tourney players; living as one, co-existing in The Magic Matrix and all of that jazz. You don't need to be one or the other, even Forsythe has casual blood
pumping through him.

So, fellow casuals, I offer a great, big, sloppy "hola" to all y'all.

John Friggin' Rizzo

Thanks, Crackdown. Compliments from anyone who uses a nick taken from a white card can't be all bad. Or maybe they can. I'll be watching you to verify that you are not, or will never become, a white mage.

Here's to giving away all of your crappy cards to Zadok. Oh, wait, I already did.

C

Cateran Emperor

Hola to you. Interesting to see that you're a casual player from what I've heard of you but hey, the more the merrier. Or something to that extent.

From what I know Crackdown is a white mage, but no guarantees there.

By the way, you may want a heads up on some of our more, say..."erratic" members. That, as time shall soon tell, shall prove quite an understatement.

K

K9Archmage

Welcome. I am K9archmage. GOd of death. God of strife. God of... DOGS! MWAHAHAHAH!

Hoipa

F

fuzzy510

/begin{theft of nickname speech speech}
/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

Finally! I have stolen the nickname speech! FWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BTW, PM Zadok001. He'll probably put a note here how he's pissed that I stole the speech.

BTW again, hi.
/end{theft of nickname speech speech}

G

Gerode

I hope you won't be scared off by all the loonies who frequent these boards! Wait, I'm probably one of them...

[me] struggles with his straight jacket for a few moments, and then fiddles with the Shiny Button stuck on the jacket. [/me]

Beware of Hawaiian Mage: don't worship him as your god. Don't listen to K9Archmage either. You probably shouldn't even listen to me.

I'm a big fan of your column, and, uh, WELCOME!

A

Apollo

Ooo, another minor celebrity in our midst!:) Yay!

Well, we're glad to have you here. I'm a big fan of your column (of course, nothing compares to the incredible wrighting of his holyness, the almighty Zadok), so I look forward to seeing you post here.

Z

Zadok001

There's my speech again... :)

Hiya, Rizzo! Welcome to the CPA - Our own private corner of the asylum known as reality. There's some STRANGE people 'round here, but it's good to see you here to teach them a thing or two about ranting!

:)

J/K

Well, maybe I'm not kidding.

Welcome aboard!

A

arhar

Hola, chief ;)

Glad you made it here. Don't pay any attention to incoherent ramblings that you'll encounter everywhere around here :)

F

FrigginRizzo

Hola Booya Tribe members,

I am beginning to wonder where Zadok co-found this place. And couldn't he have co-found it somewhere warmer?

Here's mud in all y'all eyes from a minor celebrity. Hell, even my wife doesn't read my friggin' columns, although, she did ask me to autograph her somewhere.

Also, please be assured that I am indeed borderline retarded, and as such, wil not be afraid of seemingly scary posts. Well, maybe a little. If someone ever finds the correct plural of "chief," then let a brother know. OK, chieves? Chieftains?

John Friggin' Issue Boy Rizzo
B-list celebrity in the Magic Matrix, but trying.

H

Hawaiian mage

I seem to have lost my train of thought... over and over again... SoI'll just leave you with that bit of knowledge that will hopefully stay with you through eternity. You hear me? Eternity! Hwaa ha ha ha!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
First I read one of your articles that Crackdown provided the link to, and now here you are in the ether-flesh.

Welcome!