Free-for-all game

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Okay Az and train (and anyone else who wants in), I've got my deck and am ready to play. I can roll random numbers to see who goes first...

In addition, I was thinking whoever kills a player gets a little something, like an extra draw. That would help encourage attacks and not people sitting back :)

T

train

I'm running my red 120 card, almost highlander...

"Let's get ready to Rumble!!!..."

*CPA starts shaking like an arena of monster trucks...*

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, high goes first... (on d20)

me - 19
train - 10
Az - 11

So I go first, then Az, then train.

Drawing 7... keep.

T

train

I'll keep...

Please note I'll be stepping away around noon your time spidey...

I have to go to lunch...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Draw, Swamp, Done (woo-hoo)

Spidey
Hand: 7
In Play: Swamp
Graveyard:
RFG:
Life: 20

Az
In Play:
Graveyard:
RFG:

train
In Play:
Graveyard:
RFG:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

lol.

Draw. Play a Badlands. Done.

Spidey
Graveyard:
RFG:

Az
In Play: Badlands
Graveyard:
RFG:

train
In Play:
Graveyard:
RFG:

T

train

Draw. Play a Mountain. Done.

Spidey
Graveyard:
RFG:

Az
Graveyard:
RFG:

train
In Play: Mountain
Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
All land starts...

Draw, Swamp, Mind Stone, Done.

Spidey
In Play: SwampX2 (T, T), Mind Stone (T: add 1 colorless; 1, T, Sac it: draw a card)
Graveyard:
RFG:

Az
Graveyard:
RFG:

train
Graveyard:
RFG:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Draw. Play a mountain. tap the mountain and the badlands, for um black I guess. and play a goblin Piledriver. done.

Spidey
In Play: SwampX2 (T, T), Mind Stone (T: add 1 colorless; 1, T, Sac it: draw a card)
Graveyard:
RFG:

Az
Hand: 6
In Play: {Badlands, Mt}(T) Goblin Piledriver (1/2, pro blue, when it attacks it gets +2+0 for each other attacking goblin)
Graveyard:
RFG:

train
Graveyard:
RFG:

T

train

Untpa, upkeep draw, play Mtn, play Fountain of youth, play Goblin Bombardment, done...

Spidey
Graveyard:
RFG:

Az
In Play: {Badlands, Mt}(T) Goblin Piledriver (1/2, pro blue, when it attacks it gets +2+0 for each other attacking goblin)
Graveyard:
RFG:

train
Hand: 5
In Play: Mtn x2(T), Ftn. of Youth(2,T:gain 1 life), Goblin Bombardment(sac creature: 1 dmg to target.)
Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
(sorry, I had 6 cards in hand last turn)

Untap, Draw, Swamp, Carrion Beetles, Wall of Souls, Done.

Spidey
Hand: 4
In Play: SwampX3 (T, T, T), Mind Stone (T: add 1 colorless; 1, T, Sac it: draw a card), Carrion Beetles (1/1, 2B, T: remove up to 3 target cards from single graveyard), Wall of Souls (0/4, whenever dealt combat damage, deals equal damage to target opponent)
Graveyard:
RFG:

Az
Graveyard:
RFG:

train
In Play: Mtn x2(T), Ftn. of Youth(2,T:gain 1 life), Goblin Bombardment(sac creature: 1 dmg to target.)
Graveyard:
RFG:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Untap. Draw. play a swamp. tap the swamp, mountain and badlands to play a goblin warchief. attack train with both the warchief and the piledriver for 5. Done after attack.

Spidey
In Play: SwampX3 (T, T, T), Mind Stone (T: add 1 colorless; 1, T, Sac it: draw a card), Carrion Beetles (1/1, 2B, T: remove up to 3 target cards from single graveyard), Wall of Souls (0/4, whenever dealt combat damage, deals equal damage to target opponent)
Graveyard:
RFG:

Az
In Play: {Badlands, Mt, Swp}(T) Goblin Piledriver (1/2, pro blue, when it attacks it gets +2+0 for each other attacking goblin)(T), Goblin Warchief(2/2 goblin spells i play cost 1 less, goblins I control have haste)(T)
Graveyard:
RFG:

train
Graveyard:
RFG:
Life: 15?

T

train

I'm going to remove a Var-Child's War Riders from the Game, to play Pyrokinesis... 2 to piledriver, and 2 to warchief... And I honestly didn't want to waste the War Riders...

untap, Upkeep, draw, play Mtn, done...

Spidey
Graveyard:
RFG:

Az
In Play: {Badlands, Mt, Swp}(T)
Graveyard: Goblin Piledriver, Goblin Warchief
RFG:

train
Hand: 3
In Play: Mtn x3, Ftn. of Youth(2,T:gain 1 life), Goblin Bombardment(sac creature: 1 dmg to target.)
Graveyard: Pyrokinesis
RFG: Var-Child's War Riders

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Good thing I put out a Wall of Souls :)

Untap, Draw, Attack train with the Beetles, Swamp, play Face down guy, Done.
Spidey
In Play: SwampX4 (T, T, T, U), Mind Stone (T: add 1 colorless; 1, T, Sac it: draw a card), Carrion Beetles (1/1, 2B, T: remove up to 3 target cards from single graveyard)(T)(attacking), Wall of Souls (0/4, whenever dealt combat damage, deals equal damage to target opponent), Face down (2/2)
Graveyard:
RFG:

Az
In Play: {Badlands, Mt, Swp}(T)
RFG:

train
In Play: Mtn x3, Ftn. of Youth(2,T:gain 1 life), Goblin Bombardment(sac creature: 1 dmg to target.)
Life: 19?

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I wouldn't exactly call getting rid of both a piledriver and a warchief a waste:D

Untap. Draw. play another Badlands tap it and the mountain and swamp to play a Dralnu's Crusade. Done.

Untap, Draw, Attack train with the Beetles, Swamp, play Face down guy, Done.
Spidey
In Play: SwampX4 (T, T, T, U), Mind Stone (T: add 1 colorless; 1, T, Sac it: draw a card), Carrion Beetles (1/1, 2B, T: remove up to 3 target cards from single graveyard)(T)(attacking), Wall of Souls (0/4, whenever dealt combat damage, deals equal damage to target opponent), Face down (2/2)
Graveyard:
RFG:

Az
In Play: {Badlandsx2, Mt, Swp}(T) Dralnu's Crusade(all goblins get +1+1, are black, and are zombies in addition to being goblins)
RFG:

train
Life: 19?

T

train

I take the beats from spidey, but at the end of Az's turn - gain 1 life...

Untap, upkeep, draw, Done.

Spidey
Graveyard:
RFG:

Az
In Play: {Badlandsx2, Mt, Swp}(T) Dralnu's Crusade(all goblins get +1+1, are black, and are zombies in addition to being goblins)
RFG:

train

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, Draw, Attack train with the Beetles and Face down guy, Swamp, Done.

Spidey
In Play: SwampX5 (U, U, U, U, U), Mind Stone (T: add 1 colorless; 1, T, Sac it: draw a card), Carrion Beetles (1/1, 2B, T: remove up to 3 target cards from single graveyard)(T)(attacking), Wall of Souls (0/4, whenever dealt combat damage, deals equal damage to target opponent), Face down (2/2)(T)(attacking)
Graveyard:
RFG:

Az
RFG:

train
Life: 17?

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

poor train. always getting picked on.

Untap. Draw. Tap a swamp and a mountain to terminate the wall de souls, then tap both badlands for red and another swamp to lay a Goblin Warchief, and attack spidey with that warchief.

Spidey
In Play: SwampX5 (U, U, U, U, U), Mind Stone (T: add 1 colorless; 1, T, Sac it: draw a card), Carrion Beetles (1/1, 2B, T: remove up to 3 target cards from single graveyard)(T)(attacking), Face down (2/2)(T)(attacking)
Graveyard: Wall of Souls
RFG:

Az
Hand: 2
In Play: {Badlandsx2, Mt, Swp}(T) Goblin Warchief(3/3 goblin spells i play cost 1 less, goblins I control have haste)(T)
, Dralnu's Crusade(all goblins get +1+1, are black, and are zombies in addition to being goblins)
Graveyard: Goblin Piledriver, Goblin Warchief, terminate
RFG:

train