[FORMAT] Toolin' Around

C

chocobo_cid

This brings Rock-Paper-Scissors to a whole new level! The basic idea is that there are two sideboards for each player. If a player decides to switch cards between his deck and sideboard, he must use every card in his sideboard.

Also, a unique color must be introduced with both sideboards.

The effect becomes something along the lines of three seperate decks with only 15 cards difference between them.

It gets really interesting because the 4-card only limit still applies, meaning that if four copies of a card appear in one sideboard, they must not appear in the main deck or the other sideboards.

The Restriced/Banned lists are as T1.5 as of yet.

T

train

That sound spretty cool...

What about wishes - do they get something from the sideboard or the collection - since this is casual...;)

:cool:

C

chocobo_cid

Originally posted by train
That sound spretty cool...

What about wishes - do they get something from the sideboard or the collection - since this is casual...;)

:cool:
I would probally have to say no, only because the idea is to make a base of 45 cards, then three 15 card subdecks. However, formats in casual have always been a guideline rather than being written in stone. ;)

T

train

The idea is still pretty cool... I guess you just have to make sure you're running the variable mana base to cover all the colors/cards...:cool:

So a TwR, Living Death, b/g disrupt/Control deck would be pretty easy to forge together...

That's cool... even though I'm not a fan of Blue...

M

mythosx

Originally posted by chocobo_cid
I would probally have to say no, only because the idea is to make a base of 45 cards, then three 15 card subdecks. However, formats in casual have always been a guideline rather than being written in stone. ;)
So like what is the answer? the question being where the wished card comes from. Collection or sideboard?

your answer was very vague...as it was no.

Thats like saying 2+2=ham.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think he's saying that if it was up to him, he'd say no, but in your group you can make it whichever you want.

T

train

I'm definitely a hater...

I say not a fan to keep it "mild"... otherwise I'd start... nevermind...

"Let's just say, writing a novel in a post is not out of the question..."

C

chocobo_cid

Wish cards would be Banned. That's what no means. Sorry...:rolleyes:

M

mythosx

gotcha...

Just to be sure too...2+2 does not equal ham. However, it does incidentally equal steak....but only on friday nights.