For Zuran Spellcaster...

T

train

Zuran posted in Whuppin's thread introducing himself...

so...

I made this thread so we could all welcome Zuran!...

Welcome Zuran - I'm train... and a little "loco" - if you get the pun...

Glad you're here - we have game sin the "Games run by CPA members Forum", and other great Forums...

See you around...

Oh - and watch out for bird droppings - Apollo!...;) :p :D

Z

Zuran Spellcaster

That's nice of ya train. Thank you. I feel welcomef to these forums and i was wondering why can't you use sig pics?. I hope to make more friends. And yes i do talk Online with AIM/Msn.:)

T

train

I think the sig pics has something to do with bandwidth(?)...

if you play Magic Online - there are quite a few of us in a clan...(really about 10 or 11...) But all of seem to have started with the cardboard version of Magic...

Ferret

Staff member
Originally posted by Zuran Spellcaster
That's nice of ya train. Thank you. I feel welcomef to these forums and i was wondering why can't you use sig pics?. I hope to make more friends. And yes i do talk Online with AIM/Msn.:)
It's good to have you! Do you play online? We have a little clan forming there...some day we might actually do something w/ it :)

-Ferret

"bow down before the 'Might' of Clan Casual Players Alliance"

N

Nightstalkers

Hello, I represent a powerful force that is known only as The Nightstalkers.

Pleased to mee'cha!

N

Nightstalkers

Should we get rid of the psychic connection? lets try

J

Jigglypuff

I wish I knew why you guys insist on calling me Wigglytuff. As you can see, that is not my name. My name is Jigglypuff. Besides, Wigglytuff is not as cute as me, anyway.

(- Steve -)

N

Nightstalkers

Yo all! Its J to I to tha GG, LY Puff!

Jigglypuff the puff is all ya need, say wassup yo jiggly!

Z

Zuran Spellcaster

Thanks all of you for your kind welcomes. I wish i had Magic Online, But i don't. Its ok though, I have some friends around my town that play magic with me. Any of you have any ideas for a good green/blue deck or a good blue/red deck?. I would like to get to know all of you well. And even chat online with ya.:)

LOL, Nightstalkers.

S

Svenmonkey

As you may have observed, the Nighstalkers are horribly intoxicated.

T

train

Zuran Spellcaster - I'm posting a deck in the Decks forum for you - it's titled Zuran...

N

Nightstalkers

Try a U/R/G deck...

using both wizards and small creatures like wild mongrel and, our friends, the root wallas :D

Z

Zhaneel

Originally posted by Svenmonkey
As you may have observed, the Nighstalkers are horribly intoxicated.
Actually, the sad thing is they're not.

Welcome! and all that.

N

Nightstalkers

its more like those things called the Borg... only crazier.

Z

Zuran Spellcaster

I might not be around here often. Just beacause i don't know all of you and kinda feel left out. So, i'll stop by, but not post much. Thanks lots guys.

T

train

Zuran - that's understandable...

Post as you feel comfortable doing so, and feel free to read everything you want - you may get a better feel for a lot of us...

It is good to have you here though...:D :cool:

M

Mazzak

yeah, you'll get to know us soon enough if you stick around the boards. also, post in off topic for fun and check out political discussions if you are looking for a futile but amusing debate or three. Those two are where I hang out mostly, anyway.