Flowstone Hellion

S

sabshire

Is it just me or does it seem like there should be a way of breaking this card?

Flowstone Hellion 4R
0:FLowstone Hellion gets +1/-1 until end of turn\
3/3

Any ideas??? Hero's resolve works nice with it, as you can make it 11/1, 1/11, or any combination in-between. Meekstone is fun with it, as is Dwarven Warriors. So come on guys, I am sure we can come up with something fun for this card.

Stace

G

garfobosonfire

Combine it with Belbe's Armor, and as long as u have the many keep pumping it up, or infiltrate could make it un blockable for a huge finisher, but overrall the thing is just too damn slow! :rolleyes:

S

Seeker of Truth

sabshire:

First of all, how do you get the Hellion to be 11/1? There's nothing that says the Hellion's toughness can't go below 1 by using its ability, so if you use its ability more than 2 times, it dies, as its toughness would be reduced to 0.

With enhancers like, say, Hero's Resolve or something, you could pump up the Hellion even more, but in my opinion, it probably isn't worth the trouble.

Meekstone or Dwarven Warriors may work with it, but at 4R, it's not the easiest card to cast in the world, and with a limited ability, a 3/3 for 5 (maximum 5/1 for 5, but you can get 4/4s for the same amount) doesn't seem like a good idea, sorry.

:(