first shot

• Thread starter immortal grave walker
  • Start date
I

immortal grave walker

This is my first shot at home made cards,and my first post under this heading. so tell me what you think?

Rebirth
3bb
enchantment
You may sacrifice any number of creatures. if you do you may put target creature card from your graveyard into play, no greater than the power and toughness of the creatures sacrificed.

POLAR BEARS
2u
creature-bear
Polar bears gets a +0+1 for each island you control
2/1

GENESIS
3GG
sorcery
flip a coin. If the flip turns up heads destroy all lands. If the flip turns up tails bury all creatures.

MYSTERY LAKE
land
tap: add one colorless mana to your mana pool
tap: sacrifice a land add one mana of any color to your mana pool.

JUMPING PARASITIES
creature-parasite
GW
G,target parasite gets +1+1 till end of turn
W,Target creature can't attack.
1/1

IMMORTAL GRAVE WALKER
ledgend
4bbb
(Protection from black)
When IGW comes into play. Put target creature card from your graveyard into play. When IGW Goes to the graveyard,return IGW to your hand,and discard a creature card.If you can't discard, shuffle IGW into your library.
7/6

I

Istanbul

Rebirth was printed in Legends; Polar Bears was printed in Ice Age. You need new names for these.

Genesis is out of flavor for green. Flipping coins is red's thing.
Jumping Parasites needs "until end of turn" added to the white ability, and 1 added to the activation cost of said ability.

I

immortal grave walker

sorry for names on the first 2,I really din't start playing until about weatherlight or so.

I thought green could use a twist for destruction. Green doesn't have to much total destruction that Im aware of.

Until end of turn should be on the parasities.